Eden Hazard

the wes

Not just because he plays for us but out of every footballer around right now I just love watching him more than anyone.

Also, watch Herrera on Saturday when Oscar plays the back-heel.......Absolute head full of stars :D

What? Lahm has been one of the best players of this generation, and is still undoubtedly the best fullback in the world and has been for a while now

Yes, but RIGHT now, he's not. He has been injured off and on quite a bit and doesn't really stand out on his current team. not to mention he doesn't even play as a fullback anymore.

Mourinho on Hazard "knowing" he's one of the top 3 players in the world. Amazing how these statements always have to be qualified because of Messi and Ronaldo. 10 years ago, you could easily say great player "x" was the best in the world. But those two have set an incredible marker and that's earned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3046284/Eden-Hazard-one-three-best-players-world-beams-Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-United-win.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Mourinho does have a point, i cant think of many players that performed better THIS season than Eden.

Did Neymar, Robben, Suarez,Bale etc had a better season than him?

Ofcourse many will say they scored/assisted more but did they carry their team to a title?

No, no man, shit, no man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something that,man.

What are you even on about?

Yes, but RIGHT now, he's not. He has been injured off and on quite a bit and doesn't really stand out on his current team. not to mention he doesn't even play as a fullback anymore.

Injuries are injuries, you can't do anything about them! He's been one of the best, most consistent players in the world for a good ~4 years now, and one injury plagued season shouldn't change your opinion on that. Lahm to Munich is what Terry is to us.

I think Neuer and Buffon are better than Hazard.

No I don't, but I just wanted to point out the absurdity of ranking players of different roles and positions against each other.

That's the thing! Its difficult to compare someone like Lahm and Hazard, so the only alternative is a basing them on pure quality overall.

whoops double psot

Edited by Myself

Injuries are injuries, you can't do anything about them! He's been one of the best, most consistent players in the world for a good ~4 years now, and one injury plagued season shouldn't change your opinion on that. Lahm to Munich is what Terry is to us.

It's line from the movie Office Space.

Is Lahm more talented than Hazard? That's debatable. You can't compare that, Hazard is certainly more valuable to us and more influential.

It's line from the movie Office Space.

Lol i love that movie.

Why the fuck do you need 1000 goals and assists to be considered as one of best nowdays?huh? We're saying Hazard, the guy that doesn't score too much, is the 3rd best and u come up with this statement? This might be the worse thread to say this on.

Have you people watched football before Cr and Messi or you just dont realize stats are not everything?

Sure Hazard isnt on level of Messi or Ronaldo, but to say he needs better stats to be better than Suarez, Robben etc is a plain joke.