Eden Hazard

the wes

I feel that the biggest difference is how he has improved physically.

He's such a monster now. I already picked this up when we were playing against Southampton only 48 hours after the West Ham game. Everyone was just strolling around in misery and walking with fatigue while Hazard seemed as fresh as ever eventually scoring beautiful goal.

Then he was supposedly tired against Stoke after the international break yet he seemed invigorated and put another worldly display.

Yesterday he kept going like if he was mad. He actually seemed the best presser yesterday, when he was on the ball everything he did was on the full speed.

I don't know where that change came from. Usually he downs his performance towards the end of the season, now he seems invigorated and ready for every challenge ahead. Remarkable when you consider the set of players currently who barely breath.

I'd say whatever he takes now will be huge success in cycling :ph34r:

Our best bit of play apart from the goal was prob at the 0:20 mark, loved that interplay between drogba and hazard

Quick passing and movement, that is what we have been missing since the first half of the season, dunno what happened to it, players don't seem confident enough to try it

I am going to cry. Comparisions to strikers and how Eden actually never played in an attacking team. You lot, I don't care, and I am sorry to say it, are a disgrace. You don't have the eyes to get real joy, of the goal he scored, of the way he plays, instead, complain about the football, about whether he is , or he is not the third best player in the world, whether he finishes like Messi or like my grandma, whether he touches his balls, or anything useless like that. I actually feel sorry for most of the old fans here, who have seen Chels past 2002, when our team had a bare sniff at trophies and when having a player like Eden Hazard came with a scenario of Chelsea being the stepping stone in his career, not his club to take to glory. I feel sorry for you, and yes honestly I do, and even though I waste too much time to rant, about something that will go by so easy, but the fickleness here is just out of this world. FUCKIN' HELL, do you realise clubs like Parma, like Liverpool, like Newcastle, Blackburn, clubs who have been consistent throghout the years, what they are suffering, and the fans they have are three times as passionate as most Chelsea fans are? You know why, because they know where the club is right now, and know that they have to get behind it. I honestly can't believe some comments here, sorry if this came too harsh.

I am going to cry. Comparisions to strikers and how Eden actually never played in an attacking team. You lot, I don't care, and I am sorry to say it, are a disgrace. You don't have the eyes to get real joy, of the goal he scored, of the way he plays, instead, complain about the football, about whether he is , or he is not the third best player in the world, whether he finishes like Messi or like my grandma, whether he touches his balls, or anything useless like that. I actually feel sorry for most of the old fans here, who have seen Chels past 2002, when our team had a bare sniff at trophies and when having a player like Eden Hazard came with a scenario of Chelsea being the stepping stone in his career, not his club to take to glory. I feel sorry for you, and yes honestly I do, and even though I waste too much time to rant, about something that will go by so easy, but the fickleness here is just out of this world. FUCKIN' HELL, do you realise clubs like Parma, like Liverpool, like Newcastle, Blackburn, clubs who have been consistent throghout the years, what they are suffering, and the fans they have are three times as passionate as most Chelsea fans are? You know why, because they know where the club is right now, and know that they have to get behind it. I honestly can't believe some comments here, sorry if this came too harsh.

I think your grandma might be a better finisher than Eden.

P.S. I think Chelsea fans understand how amazing he is. Others just like to troll