Eden Hazard

the wes

Very interesting, also how teams can stop us by pressing Fab and double teaming on Hazard. We should incorporate a clear counter tactic against this. Which we have not yet found, I believe.

What is Coutinho doing on that list ahead of Matic, Fabregas and Cazorla? That's ridiculous.

Matic, Fabregas, Cazorla, even Aguero and Austin should be here over him.

But I would pick John Terry over everyone of them and Coutinho.

Instead we usually have 2/3 water carriers (Willian + Oscar).

Just lol'ed at this epithet.

Nominated for PFA Players' Player of the Year (alongside with Diego Costa) and PFA Young Player of the Year (alongside with Thibaut Courtois).

7PlZ0PYMwnA.jpg

2yY4t0ba6_A.jpg

Nominated for PFA Players' Player of the Year (alongside with Diego Costa) and PFA Young Player of the Year (alongside with Thibaut Courtois).

7PlZ0PYMwnA.jpg

Who's responsible for these nominations BTW ? So the players can only choose from that pool or voting is already done and that pool is selected from votes ?

I already said that I think Eden is going to win both PFA Young Player of The Year and main prize PFA Player of The Year since he's considered "young enough" for this award. So logically, there can't be another choice.

Anyone actually know how this PFA awards work? cause i dont. i mean we saw Terry already chose his player and team, so whats with that list? and what happens next? And who votes? only the capatins or all players?

Voting

A brief insight into the voting system our members use to decide their PFA Players' Player of the Year winner.

Appointed PFA delegates deliver the ballot forms to the training ground of the 92 league clubs and 8 WSL clubs.

Members are not allowed to vote for a player that is at the same club as themselves.

The cut-off age for the PFA Young Player of the Year award is 23 years old or under as at the beginning of the season (1st July 2014).

The PFA use an independent company to count and verify the votes cast, and completed ballots are sent directly to Beever & Struthers Chartered Accountants.

http://www.thepfa.com/thepfa/pfaawards/pfa-awards-2015

Voting

A brief insight into the voting system our members use to decide their PFA Players' Player of the Year winner.

Appointed PFA delegates deliver the ballot forms to the training ground of the 92 league clubs and 8 WSL clubs.

Members are not allowed to vote for a player that is at the same club as themselves.

The cut-off age for the PFA Young Player of the Year award is 23 years old or under as at the beginning of the season (1st July 2014).

The PFA use an independent company to count and verify the votes cast, and completed ballots are sent directly to Beever & Struthers Chartered Accountants.

http://www.thepfa.com/thepfa/pfaawards/pfa-awards-2015

Ok, but i still dont get something, those "PFA Members" made this shortlist of six players and than they vote AGAIN for the best player from that shorlist? or the shotlist was made by the FA?

And "PFA Members" - who are they? Terry is the one in Chelsea, so its captains?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/16/eden-hazard-player-of-the-year-jose-mourinho#comment-50555355

More typical anti-chelsea bullshit from the Guardian and their idiotic anti-Chelsea writer, Mr Doyle. If you guys can please go to the link and thumbs up my comment "JamestheElder". This cunt deserves to be put to shame.

Hazard for the double! Never happening though because of the Kane hype (not entirely undeserved).

They should really change the cut off age btw. Winning YPOTY at 24 is too much, you're not a youngster at that age. 21 or under at the start of the season would be much better, and would give the youngsters who still deal with inconsistency far better chances to win.

This is why we need a 3rd AM who can produce something in the final third on a regular basis. Instead we usually have 2/3 water carriers (Willian + Oscar). Get in another threat like Reus or Bale on the opposite flank, get Ivanovic to stop thinking he's Maicon and stop overlapping too much and pretending to be an auxiliary winger, and you'll see Eden (and even Cesc) flourish a lot more as the opposition will have to worry about more than just 2 players when we're transitioning in attack.

Workrate and balance tho :lol: