test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We can sign Martial and Fekir with whatever money we get from him. Martial can also play as a CF if Morata continues to wet the bed. Hudson Odoi is also primed to take that spot. 

Fekir is a second striker or a 10. We are going to 100% be playing 433. I seriously doubt United would sell us Martial as well. Hudson Odoi is a kid I really like but primed to take a spot in the first 11? Lets not get ahead of ourselves. 

If he wants to go sell him. Get the next one in. Hazard is a sublime player on his day but I find he goes missing in quite a few games. Add to that he's one of the ones who reckon they can decide fates of managers etc, then get a top fee for him and move on.

Dimitr likes this

1 minute ago, pHaRaOn said:

Kristof is not the type of guy who will twist someone's words. You just in denial.

That's his job  lol - which he;s done quite successfully as he is only one with those quotes and everyone is getting it from him. Until I hear it from Hazards mouth, I don't believe it.

from his mouth I heard something simiar, but never did he say after this world cup he can choose where he wants to go or that we know his preferred destination, he said he don't know if he will be in the premier league next season.

Isco is the player I'd want off them in exchange but I highly doubt he would consider us. Super popular Spanish player who is at the biggest club in Spain. Why leave that for us who are outside of the CL?

Asensio is seen as their future superstar and Bale is very injury prone.

OneMoSalah and Fernando like this

14 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Real Madrid already released a statement they are not signing Neymar or Mbappe its Hazard 100%

Pretty sure they've denied approaching them. Could it be that they don't want to mess up future negotiations with them directly if its seen they've approached either player first?

Miguelito likes this

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

*meltdown in 3, 2, 1...*

There it is.... I hope we miraculously manage to keep him, we'll probably never get another player on his level again. But if we're forced to sell as he's now pushing for it, then we need to get 150mil plus Kovacic from Madrid. Then use the money to secure Allison, Hirvin Lozano and Bailey. 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

There it is.... I hope we miraculously manage to keep him, we'll probably never get another player on his level again. But if we're forced to sell as he's now pushing for it, then we need to get 150mil plus Kovacic from Madrid. Then use the money to secure Allison, Hirvin Lozano and Bailey. 

I don't think he knows whether he wants to go or stay...

Dimitr likes this

2 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

That's his job  lol - which he;s done quite successfully as he is only one with those quotes and everyone is getting it from him. Until I hear it from Hazards mouth, I don't believe it.

from his mouth I heard something simiar, but never did he say after this world cup he can choose where he wants to go or that we know his preferred destination, he said he don't know if he will be in the premier league next season.

He's the only one because he's the source of this quotes. Kristof is close to Belgian players and he always has exclusives from them.

Also, BBC posted the same thing: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44832975 They wouldn't post quote without being sure that they're legit.

Embrace yourself...
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11437298/eden-hazard-hints-at-chelsea-exit-after-belgium-beat-england
I just hope we make good money off him.
Hope we Sarri can pace way for a new generation of Blues... Want to see some crazy talent being developed here as oppose to buying over priced players

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It would be something if he's still waiting on Thibo to make his mind up. Can't they make their own choices?

Just now, Artandur said:

If he does indeed leave, it has to happen fast. We cant wait until his holiday is over to start looking for replacements.

Hazard wanting to leave is one thing but do Real Madrid even want him? We haven't seen/heard them submit an actual bid or even make formal enquiry, that despite Hazard having sent god knows how many 'come get me' pleas. It's all one way traffic at the moment.

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It would be something if he's still waiting on Thibo to make his mind up. Can't they make their own choices?

I seriously doubt Courtois staying or going will have any effect on him, although he obviously rates Courtois as a top player and was banging on about big players being signed before the WC. Wait and see next week Real Madrid will make a 100M euro bid or something. Now hes put that out there to the media its just going to escalate like it does every time Madrid chase a big player. The statement related to Neymar as well? No way PSG sell.

Also no way Madrid give us 150M plus a player (they rate Kovavic at 60-70M apparently, Isco probably not for sale at any price, Asensio? Same with Isco I'd imagine) for a guy with 2 years left on his deal, they are not idiots, especially if Hazard asks to get the move. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

He wants to go, trust me. He has been giving signs of his love for Madrid here and there, but he's finally come out truthfully. For him to say "After a wonderful 6 years" means he's had enough. Hopefully I hope we land Kovacic + 150 and come out of this with the best midfield in England at least (Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante)

Supermonkey92 likes this

I seriously doubt Courtois staying or going will have any effect on him, although he obviously rates Courtois as a top player and was banging on about big players being signed before the WC. Wait and see next week Real Madrid will make a 100M euro bid or something. Now hes put that out there to the media its just going to escalate like it does every time Madrid chase a big player. The statement related to Neymar as well? No way PSG sell. 

Yep. Just adds fuel to the fire and we all know Real Madrid get their targets 99% of the time  

Lets remember how Steven Gerrard was close to joining RM and Chelsea (2 times) as well. Then he never left

Same could be said about Totti, but they were from their respective cities. Hazard has no ties with the club/city.

Supermonkey92 and The Chels like this