Eden Hazard

the wes

In Brazil, Robinho was supposedly the next Pele. Neymar has and is following the same tag.

That's the reason I used that example.

I know what you're getting at – he was marketed as the next Pelé but my point is: he never dominated the league in the fashion Neymar did. Heck, Robinho probably wasn't even the best player in the league when he was sold, Neymar was. Robinho's most iconic play here was being fouled and getting a penalty to make Santos win the league – that's how much of a stretch it was, his most memorable feat was getting a penalty, and a really soft one at that, if not a dive all together.

Robinho's legendary play:

Anyone with half a brain knows it takes a lot more than that to make the next Pelé. Pelé scored a shit ton of goals, Robinho never even was a good goal scorer. It was probably the dumbest hype I've seen in my life.

I know what you're getting at – he was marketed as the next Pelé but my point is: he never dominated the league in the fashion Neymar did. Heck, Robinho probably wasn't even the best player in the league when he was sold, Neymar was. Robinho's most iconic play here was being fouled and getting a penalty to make Santos win the league – that's how much of a stretch it was, his most memorable feat was getting a penalty, and a really soft one at that, if not a dive all together.

Robinho's legendary play:

Anyone with half a brain knows it takes a lot more than that to make the next Pelé. Pelé scored a shit ton of goals, Robinho never even was a good goal scorer. It was probably the dumbest hype I've seen in my life.

I didn't follow Brazilian footie when he was starting out, but I'm quite sure the calibre of player were higher back then. Brasileiro is mainly full of has beens, and a few prospects.

However, I'm in agreement. Neymar is on a different level to Robinho.

Fact 1 : Hazard and Neymar are both incredibly gifted players.

Fact 2 : It seems that none of them has reached his ceiling yet.

Fact 3 : Hazard and Neymar, while playing in the same area (left-wing), endorse a completely different role for their respective teams. In fact, they could very well play in the same team without treading on each other's toes.

Fact 4 and the most important one : not only it is impossible to figure out which one is better than the other, it is completely nonsensical.

I will say this though, I only know Neymar, the player. But I know Eden Hazard, the person. And I daresay, who you are as a person is as important for a competent coach, as who you are as a player.

In the case of Hazard, he has everything as a human being to be the perfect team partner. He is humble, joyful, forgiving, hard-working, loyal and generous. He is mature, and a loving husband and father, and never drinks or party too much despite his young age and luxury wages.

He doesn't think he is above anyone in the team despite being its obvious best player. He is not a diva, even if some media would have liked him to be.

That's why on the pitch, he doesn't cheat. Doesn't get angry, doesn't try to take justice into his own hands and always respect the referee (as well as the opponent) however mistaken/unfair he may be in his decisions.

Also, he would never place his personal interests above the team or the club's interests.

That is what makes me think that Hazard has something more than other players of similar talent. This and the fact that Hazard never gets injured, despite being constantly fouled.

I don't say that Neymar is not like Hazard in that way, maybe he is I don't know him as a human being. But as long as I won't have proofs that Neymar is as great a human being Hazard is, I would choose Hazard over Neymar in a heart beat, no matter how many goals Neymar scored his last season.

This is beautiful. You're going to write my eulogy.

Kisses and hugs.

Not quite sure what your purposes is around here or what you are trying achieve. From my stand point it looks very much like you are on the wind up and are trying to work the ticket of the TC members......Bit of news for you, it won't happen whilst I am about, if it continues you certainly won't. Debate things in a proper way and stop trying to ruffle feathers.

He should win it and most likely will win it with kane as ypoty.

not that it matter much but his invidual trophies would be like:

3x ypoty(2 in france and 1 england)

3x poty ( 2 in france and 1 in england)

also if he manage to get in the team of the year it would be the 6th time in his career,quite impressive for a 24 year old

What's your opinion about Nabil Fakir? Do you think he is a hazard level talent or more in the bracket of somebody like Nasri?

That kid...is something special. No real objective analysis from me, as I've only witnessed him in two games LOL. I really hope he retains his instinctive desire to beat players on his first few touches, from what I've seen, he has all the tools to do it. Very strong and balanced, extremely quick, exciting...if nothing else. I pray that he doesn't go down the route of Nasri (post-Arsenal). Maybe you can get a much better analysis from someone else here, I've seen his name mentioned a few times.