Eden Hazard

the wes

No idea why he would have that kind of image as he as only played for 2 teams.

Some of the best 30 million Chelsea has spent, ever.

Because of the way he announced he'd join us and the twitter madness that followed. Like I said it's unfounded but it stuck with a lot of neutrals

those are also worth a quick come back. I love posting gifs anyway

tumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o1_250.giftumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o2_250.gif

tumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o3_250.giftumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o4_250.gif

(sorry if they have already been posted, I'm many pages behind in all threads and I didn't actually check before posting)

Where have you been, Barbara? We've missed you.

It's not confidence it's just caution. Once you have tricked the GK there is no need to risk missing the target.

Actually two GKs in Ligue 1 thought they had found the key to Hazard's pens. Memo Ochoa after Eden already got him with a panenka earlier in the season, decided not to move until after the shot. The idea was to unsettle Hazard during his run, make him improvise and then miss. You'll see in this video what was Hazard's answer to this strategy. Watch the two penalties in this video at 3:56 and at 4:22, you'll be less worried about Hazard being outsmart at the penalty game B)

Love that video so much. His first goal on it always blows my mind!