Eden Hazard

the wes

A bigger stage than the one he is proving it at right now, the EPL? Come on man, he will once shine on a WC or in the CL (which he did already ...). Also, it is not his fault we drex Cypres, blame UEFA for not having us play Germany, so Hazard can shine, lol.

On WC and Euro, when he will play the best teams from the first match. What I am talking is all about Hazard with Belgium. He has yet to prove his worth imo.

If you look at my post in PFA Poty thread, and in here some time ago. He is my Chelsea and English Poty. He has been brilliant for us this season imo, I couldn't asking for much more, he has given his best.

I understand the reaction from some Belgian members in here though, because I pointed out at Hazard in Belgium NT. Not my intention to discredit him or anything. Sorry if you guys feels like that. What I am trying to say is more like this, if I am Belgian myself, 'I will not satisfied with 'this Hazard', come on, he could be much better than this. I want more from him'

I agree he is on another level than Oscar (which was blasphemy when inside that three years ago on here), but there is a thing as 'count your blessings'. I wish people would stop looking for his potential and appreciate the play he puts on the pitch right now.

Okay then

Well at least me not that surprised he could score against Hull City that day. How good the goal was more surprising aspect, if we want to talk about the goal. When he could score against difficult opponents I will have a strong reason to be more excited.

It is like me watching CR score against Cordoba or Elche. I'm not surprised at all. Hazard on his peak at the moment playing against Cyprus, which team I couldn't even know single player name without googling it, I'm not upset he could score. Nobody I think.

This is my point, and I believe I am not the only one think like this with Hazard at the moment. Again I'm not talking about how the process of his goal was against Cyprus, or how beauty of it. That's never my point.

It's one thing to have expectations but it's another to just being ridiculously fussy and take things for granted.

Looking forward to this next match. I think Wilmots finally found his system. Everything worked pretty smoothly. Hazard was finally the most important man on the pitch, KDB was less prominent but still very useful), Fellaini was a monumental force in the centre and a very annoying guy to play against, midfield worked well together, defense was as solid as it gets, lots of quick ball movement over the ground... Now I want to see it against a (slightly - sorry Israel) better team. Real test will be the match against France in June.

Also, I think in about 2 years, we'll have a striker that will beat all our current ones. Keep an eye on Obbi Oulare. He's very young, but he's bigger and heavier than Lukaku (yes, it's insane). He seems to have a more than decent technique as well. Only needs consistency, playing time and experience. :)

It's so crazy. 4 years ago, we had about two average white guys to pick as a striker, now we have 4 (and as I said, soon 5) good ones, of which 2 are quick and technically talented and 2 are absolute physical monsters. I just love multiculturalism. ^^

Looking forward to this next match. I think Wilmots finally found his system. Everything worked pretty smoothly. Hazard was finally the most important man on the pitch, KDB was less prominent but still very useful), Fellaini was a monumental force in the centre and a very annoying guy to play against, midfield worked well together, defense was as solid as it gets, lots of quick ball movement over the ground... Now I want to see it against a (slightly - sorry Israel) better team. Real test will be the match against France in June.

Also, I think in about 2 years, we'll have a striker that will beat all our current ones. Keep an eye on Obbi Oulare. He's very young, but he's bigger and heavier than Lukaku (yes, it's insane). He seems to have a more than decent technique as well. Only needs consistency, playing time and experience. :)

It's so crazy. 4 years ago, we had about two average white guys to pick as a striker, now we have 4 (and as I said, soon 5) good ones, of which 2 are quick and technically talented and 2 are absolute physical monsters. I just love multiculturalism. ^^

He found his system? By restricting KDB and let him work for the team. If it was this bad against Cyprus, it will be even much worser against stronger teams. We need Hazard AND De Bruyne. Not Hazard and some kid that only can work on the pitch. We certainly need a new coach that can get the best out of BOTH on the pitch. With Wilmots, that will never happen. KDB is a world class CM/AM, but as a winger he is too slow to be world class too. Another mistake by Wilmots.

He found his system? By restricting KDB and let him work for the team. If it was this bad against Cyprus, it will be even much worser against stronger teams. We need Hazard AND De Bruyne. Not Hazard and some kid that only can work on the pitch. We certainly need a new coach that can get the best out of BOTH on the pitch. With Wilmots, that will never happen. KDB is a world class CM/AM, but as a winger he is too slow to be world class too. Another mistake by Wilmots.

Dude, you're such a KDB fanboy. KDB plays for Belgium, Belgium doesn't play for KDB. Our attacking game was fast and varied, and Courtois didn't even have to save one ball. Stop complaining and wait for better competition to judge him. I'm quite ok with the current setup. Wilmots is the one who actually made Kevin important and made him a crucial part of the team, I don't know what you're complaining about. Did you see how much pressure we created by putting Witsel and Fellaini in more attacking positions?

Back to Hazard with Chelsea topic. It is interesting to see how he always play his best period around February-March every seasons. Curious to know what is the reason behind it actually. I have my assumption about it, but I'm afraid to tell in here, as some might 'over reactive' to it.

My guess is that over the season he gets into game shape, not to say he gets fat in the off season but I do think he requires a lot of games to get in rythym.

Yes, I think of that too. But isn't it strange, to have the exact same period every year?

Not if his training regimen is targeting Feb/Mar as to his peak point. I think another factor could be the weather tends to warmer.

I remember he said it is the same case while he still play for Lille too. My guess it is more of psychological aspect. He is feeling good in every that period and his confident is on top. Yes physically he is fired up too, but it is all about his mindset imo. I'm worried though, usually he is drop a little bit in April and May. Hope this season he could maintain it until the very end, because he will be the key of our success.

sanchez , aguero , costa and kane can win it too

The first 3 were a little bit inconsistent imo. Kane will win the Young POTY, and might have a chance as a second or third place of English POTY, like Hazard last year. Hazard will win it for sure.