Eden Hazard

the wes

Exactly. And the same goes with Mata. And Hazard is off course better than both by miles. I think thats one of the reasons Jose didnt liked them, they're not 'pure team players' like Oscar and Willian.

Well Kevin was yesterday, he did not try to push Eden away or anything.

Let's not forget that De Bruyne was stuck to the side of the pitch and focused primarily at working for the team and gave the free role completely to Hazard. I think Wilmots has said too much to De Bruyne that he can't run in the way of Hazard. Yesterday, De Bruyne was too limited in his role, I missed his qualities sometimes in the game. The way we played against Cyprus can't be the way we wish to play.

He wasn't stuck to the side! For instance, the chance Hazard created for him, he was running in the centre there...
They even switched flanks constantly & both had there freedom. KDB needs more space to shine, that's why he fits the bundesliga perfectly. I think you focus too much on KDB, since he's a former Genk-player I suppose? I always get the feeling you want him to outshine Hazard for some reason...

He wasn't stuck to the side! For instance, the chance Hazard created for him, he was running in the centre there...
They even switched flanks constantly & both had there freedom. KDB needs more space to shine, that's why he fits the bundesliga perfectly. I think you focus too much on KDB, since he's a former Genk-player I suppose? I always get the feeling you want him to outshine Hazard for some reason...

Wtf? I'm not a Genkfan at all. And I only want a coach for Belgium that can make both shine for the team at the same time. It was obvious yesterday that Wilmots had given certain instructions at De Bruyne, he played a good game but was limited in the things he had permission to do. Ofcourse he switched sides after 30 minutes in the game, but that was instructed by Wilmots. That had nothing to do with freedom at the pitch. Hazard had a free role yesterday, and De Bruyne had a working role. It's a shame, because you don't need 10 workers at the field.

Wtf? I'm not a Genkfan at all. And I only want a coach for Belgium that can make both shine for the team at the same time. It was obvious yesterday that Wilmots had given certain instructions at De Bruyne, he played a good game but was limited in the things he had permission to do. Ofcourse he switched sides after 30 minutes in the game, but that was instructed by Wilmots. That had nothing to do with freedom at the pitch. Hazard had a free role yesterday, and De Bruyne had a working role. It's a shame, because you don't need 10 workers at the field.

My bad, you seemed to be one.

I disagree all the other stuff though. Not that I like Wilmots and his tactics. he's a good mental coach, but tactically I don't rate him at all. KDB told sporza that they were allowed to switch flanks when they wanted too & Wilmots told that if they both were on the same flank, Witsel is smart enough to cover the other flank.

Which working role are you talking about? We played Cyprus!!

Besides, Hazard did do his "defensive duties"! he pressed high which imo is a form of active defending.

My bad, you seemed to be one.

I disagree all the other stuff though. Not that I like Wilmots and his tactics. he's a good mental coach, but tactically I don't rate him at all. KDB told sporza that they were allowed to switch flanks when they wanted too & Wilmots told that if they both were on the same flank, Witsel is smart enough to cover the other flank.

Which working role are you talking about? We played Cyprus!!

Besides, Hazard did do his "defensive duties"! he pressed high which imo is a form of active defending.

If you didn't notice that Hazard got a free role and De Bruyne didn't, there is something wrong with your eyes. And you really believe that Wilmots would give a free role to De Bruyne and Hazard at the same time? Wake up

If you didn't notice that Hazard got a free role and De Bruyne didn't, there is something wrong with your eyes. And you really believe that Wilmots would give a free role to De Bruyne and Hazard at the same time? Wake up

Exactly, why KDB's stats at wolfsburg is pointless....

Unless, you think Jose going to let kdb, cesc and hazard have some free role

Exactly, why KDB's stats at wolfsburg is pointless....

Unless, you think Jose going to let kdb, cesc and hazard have some free role

KDB and Mourinho would never work by itself. So it's pointless to discuss further. But with an excellent attacking coach KDB and Hazard could be a mean machine. A lethal combo.

You all (some) forget one hypothesis (shared by some guys on the team btw): KDB just had a slightly lesser game, while Eden stepped up. if you automatically assume this is because of incompatibility between the two, you are well primed and biased by media and pundits.

I think its BS. They have been playing and performance together since youth NT teams. Is it Wilmots? It could be something else: Hazard having a Rocky start at the NT ( eg the hamburger incident, etc), which untill now has its effects on him at the NT. It is quite revealing he broke his bad spell after having a Mou period in which he got pushed to improve, take responsability, etc. KDB had the NT as an outlet ever since Wilmots: hence confidence boost, which he has shown (he dropped form in the NT when he got benched here).

Both are awesome, but the 'we cannot play together' meme is utter BS. It will be falsified soon, now Eden AND KDB are hitting form. Eden runs 13+ km's and KDB tops it even. They both work hard and have compatible skillsets. Just because they had ' life events' interfering with form, doesnt mean they cannot do it together.

It is Eden Hazard we're talking. Long time has passed since we celebrate he score against small team. We have set a higher standard for him. Will Hazard satisfied because he could score against Cyprus? I don't think so. It's nothing someone of his calibre should be proud of.

Errr, Hull City?

A goal is a goal. Players might be more happy about certain goals than others (because of the quality, for instance) but at the end of the day, who wouldn't feel happy (at the very least) when they score a goal? Besides, his finish on Saturday was more than just an ordinary one.

Not to be b*tchy or anything, but it was mighty Cyprus

It is Eden Hazard we're talking. Long time has passed since we celebrate he score against small team. We have set a higher standard for him. Will Hazard satisfied because he could score against Cyprus? I don't think so. It's nothing someone of his calibre should be proud of.

Please stop embarrassing yourself...

Errr, Hull City?

A goal is a goal. Players might be more happy about certain goals than others (because of the quality, for instance) but at the end of the day, who wouldn't feel happy (at the very least) when they score a goal? Besides, his finish on Saturday was more than just an ordinary one.

Well at least me not that surprised he could score against Hull City that day. How good the goal was more surprising aspect, if we want to talk about the goal. When he could score against difficult opponents I will have a strong reason to be more excited.

It is like me watching CR score against Cordoba or Elche. I'm not surprised at all. Hazard on his peak at the moment playing against Cyprus, which team I couldn't even know single player name without googling it, I'm not upset he could score. Nobody I think.

This is my point, and I believe I am not the only one think like this with Hazard at the moment. Again I'm not talking about how the process of his goal was against Cyprus, or how beauty of it. That's never my point.

Well at least me not that surprised he could score against Hull City that day. How good the goal was more surprising aspect, if we want to talk about the goal. When he could score against difficult opponents I will have a strong reason to be more excited.

It is like me watching CR score against Cordoba or Elche. I'm not surprised at all. Hazard on his peak at the moment playing against Cyprus, which team I couldn't even know single player name without googling it, I'm not upset he could score. Nobody I think.

This is my point, and I believe I am not the only one think like this with Hazard at the moment. Again I'm not talking about how the process of his goal was against Cyprus, or how beauty of it. That's never my point.

I feel a double standard though .... See your post on the Oscar thread.

Of course I don't expect people to change their minds with one or two good display. But can we praise and have a hatred-free discussion in several moment when he playing well? It's too much to ask in this thread. What I read in here is bashing and hatred towards him every single day, no matter what is happening. If you want to judge him fairly, at least do it at the end of season.

Hazard played like a boss. Period. Even when it was Cyprus. He needed it cause it was way overdue in the NT shirt. So stop it.

I feel a double standard though .... See your post on the Oscar thread.

Hazard played like a boss. Period. Even when it was Cyprus. He needed it cause it was way overdue in the NT shirt. So stop it.

That one I post in Oscar thread. He score against France. People still discredit him. That's why I posted that post. This one is Hazard thread. He score against Cyprus.

I like both, but I'm not that blind to expect the same thing with both players. Hazard is on another level, so if I expect more from Hazard, it is not a crime imo. Hazard still has to prove it he can do it too in a bigger stage.

That one I post in Oscar thread. He score against France. People still discredit him. That's why I posted that post. This one is Hazard thread. He score against Cyprus.

I like both, but I'm not that blind to expect the same thing with both players. Hazard is on another level, so if I expect more from Hazard, it is not a crime imo. Hazard still has to prove it he can do it too in a bigger stage.

A bigger stage than the one he is proving it at right now, the EPL? Come on man, he will once shine on a WC or in the CL (which he did already ...). Also, it is not his fault we drex Cypres, blame UEFA for not having us play Germany, so Hazard can shine, lol.

I agree he is on another level than Oscar (which was blasphemy when inside that three years ago on here), but there is a thing as 'count your blessings'. I wish people would stop looking for his potential and appreciate the play he puts on the pitch right now.