Eden Hazard

the wes

The fact he attended the manchester derby was a big statement, he could have easily watched it from home.

May as well close this thread.

How true was that anyway? Probably just a work of the English media to fuel up speculation.

He seems like a Mercenary.

Based on the fact that he's played his professional career in a single club? He could well become one, a la Anelka, but nothing to support that notion yet.

We can forget about him if we dont win in munich!

if we win munich we can still forget about him; hes not keen to come and we signed marin instead. How this thread isn't locked is beyond me. Its just all rubbish talk. Believe me I wish it wasnt the case.

Belgium media confirming his presence at The Etihad Stadium at the Mancherster's derby last monday.

Nothing is said about contracts though...

We'll have to wait but I do not have a good feeling about this. I think he will move to City.

Ah well looks like hes going to City for money, says one thing about him doesn't it. Hes in it for the money, what a cunt.

That's exactly what other clubs' fans said when we did the same. It's kind of hypocritical for a Chelsea fan to say that. Nevertheless, some of the "moneyhunting cunts" have lived to become legends here, most notably Drogba. True, we never spent such amounts of money, but by those times standards, it was practically the same as City today (unmatched, dominating the market, luring players with financial reassurances). The more pleasing it is to see that City haven't been able to replicate or outdo Chelsea's achievements, it proves that for a brief moment we got things right, then went into a downward spiral.. you can barely notice City's upward spiral, constantly failing in their endeavours and all.

That's exactly what other clubs' fans said when we did the same. It's kind of hypocritical for a Chelsea fan to say that. Nevertheless, some of the "moneyhunting cunts" have lived to become legends here, most notably Drogba. True, we never spent such amounts of money, but by those times standards, it was practically the same as City today (unmatched, dominating the market).

Yes I kind of though that but I think we have changed a lot in the last 2 or 3 years, plus Man City are just trying to do what we did like 6 or 7 years ago.

Yes I kind of though that but I think we have changed a lot in the last 2 or 3 years, plus Man City are just trying to do what we did like 6 or 7 years ago.

It's not as much that we have changed, but mostly that City have outmuscled us financially, leaving us more in background. And change or no change, we are still playing with players who were originally tempted primarily with money, so it's still hypocritical in my eyes. Yet we call it "ambition" when they join us, which could partly be true... that's exactly what City fans say, they do in fact have an ambitious project in hand, like we do(did?). But if you think about it, just a year ago we spent over 70 million on two players, one of whom was bought for a record sum and gets mad cash per week.. not very conservative if you ask me.

Spot on, manpe.

It'd also be a bit silly to suggest that all City offer over us is money anyway. Whether we like it or not, they're going to be challenging for trophies on a regular basis over the next few years and unlike us, they're guaranteed Champions League football next season.

But yeah, let's call him a cunt purely because we're upset he's not coming to Chelsea.

It's not as much that we have changed, but mostly that City have outmuscled us financially, leaving us more in background. And change or no change, we are still playing with players who were originally tempted primarily with money, so it's still hypocritical in my eyes. Yet we call it "ambition" when they join us, which could partly be true... that's exactly what City fans say, they do in fact have an ambitious project in hand, like we do(did?). But if you think about it, just a year ago we spent over 70 million on two players, one of whom was bought for a record sum and gets mad cash per week.. not very conservative if you ask me.

Well how can they afford that much money to spend? From where? If it goes through sheikh personaly money, they cant spend it, because they are even in bigger debts than us. If they can, so can we...And Abramovich still has plenty of money to spend on players, I guess.

Personaly, Hazard will go to City or United only for money. He knows that here, at Arsenal or Spurs, he would have guaranteed 1st 11 place.

I know money cant be problem, we can offer as much as city. I could only understand him if he goes there for CL football. But we can still win CL and cards could change big then. Just he must stay at Lille until 19th may and then we will see how much chances we have to land him.

Sure, last thing city has, but we dont are UMBRO kits. Maybe he is just palled with umbro kits...