Eden Hazard

the wes

In other words he did nothing.

First of all needs to learn how to defend, because he knows nothing about it. ANd needs also to start doing somethin g in counter attack, because what he shows in this aspect is really limited.

Hazard did pretty decent defending, I thought. You're way off the mark with this one.

The most fouled player in PL and CL at present.The media would love to have a go and accuse him of diving, but he aint like that.

If refs dont start giving out cards sooner there is a real possibility of our most creative player, ever, picking up a serious injury in the near future

The most fouled player in PL and CL at present.The media would love to have a go and accuse him of diving, but he aint like that.

If refs dont start giving out cards sooner there is a real possibility of our most creative player, ever, picking up a serious injury in the near future

Yep, he seems to take the fouls pretty well but its a matter of time in which a stupid tackle comes in and he gets injured.

Tbf it will come to a point where he needs to do something about fouls because at some point it will actually slow our game down. Look at Messi and CR7, used to get fouls all the time but now they are getting better with their dribbling they often manages to evade small fouls. With Hazard it is going down as soon as the foul comes in, small or big.

If Hazard had same protection like Cr or Messi, there would be average 10 fouls on him per game at least.

The guy is one of most fair dribblers out there; he always tries to stay on his feet, but opponents tackle him strong and if he goes down, but doesnt roll around as if he just lost his leg like Neymar, Cr,...do.

Only thing he needs to improve is to go more at goal, he makes alot of dribbles that lead to little chance, he should use his dribbling to get in great positions. However his team mates dont help him much either.

City and PSG seemed to have the same strategy: have at least 3 players rush aggressively on Hazard whenever he has the ball to starve chelsea's attacks. Unfortunately it worked a bit.

Exactly. Hazard should protect himself

He should learn how to dribble towards people on a yellow card. The right back was booked and he should have gone towards him to make him commit to a challenge

If he dribbles towards one player consistently the guy is more likely to get sent off rather than receiving one tackle each from every PSG player who gets one warning each.

I think he should scream when kicked to get players booked, because refs don't want to do the right thing until the player screams. It will help if everybody marking hazard have yellows so can't hack him down again.

It would even help the team if he gets tactical with his dribbling. Referees don't want to give cards to people fouling hazard, even sterling is more protected

Is it me or do you have an issue with every aspect of everything at this club?

I think it's just typical of this forum of late to be honest mate. I am all for good debate but a lot round here lately are just looking for little things to constantly moan about. It's as if they want attention but also it smacks of boredom because we are in between games.

I think he should scream when kicked to get players booked, because refs don't want to do the right thing until the player screams. It will help if everybody marking hazard have yellows so can't hack him down again.

Haha true, I think Azpi does that particularly well!

The referees hate Chelsea so no matter what we say nothing will happen imo.

I think Hazard has to take matters into his own hands, scream when kicked and roll over on the floor when a two footed veratti challenge comes in. He'll soon get a serious injury if he doesn't protect himself

On a different tone in regards to where this thread is heading now, I have really been surprised by his pace all season long.

He always had great quickness and agility in terms of change of direction and first step, but now he is absolutely fantastic in getting away from his man once he is in front of them. The trainers, or whoever he has got privately working with him have done a fantastic job in terms of making a great sprinter, and not someone who relies strictly on their first step.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is quicker than Willian now. At times this season when he has been tracking back defensively he has looked insanely quick.