Eden Hazard

the wes

Tbf he is on like £170k already, £250k seems not that big of a increase for someone like him. The problem though is the conflict it might create in the dressing room like Jose said(one of a few things he is actually serious about in his pcs usually) about why we had to reject signing Di Maria, Falcao or Shaw this summer. £300k though I think is a bit ridiculous, I agree only a few players in the world deserve that and Hazard as good as he is, is not in one of them yet(neither is Rooney but point still stand).

You are right apart from the fact that 300k would put him alongside Rooney as the joint 4th highest paid player in European top flight league, It does set a bad precedent.

He binned his agent due to some stuff with his brothers as far as I remember reading and Jose mentioned because he's doing if himself it's taking longer than usual.

That's strange. I have never heard of a player representing himself at this level. At worst they will use their father or a family member as a rep.

I fear that eventualy even titles wont be enough to keep him here. The way we play in some games, I think he would fullfill potential in barca or real much sooner with their attacking tactics. And Hazard might start looking at that sooner or later.

I just hope he genuinely likes Chelsea and isnt preparing to move eventualy. He is one of most exciting players to watch and it would be giant loss for us if we sell him even for big money. But the thought how he could perform along Bale or Neymar with much less defensive work might start getting into his head.

He needs to sign contract as soon as possible.

I fear that eventualy even titles wont be enough to keep him here. The way we play in some games, I think he would fullfill potential in barca or real much sooner with their attacking tactics. And Hazard might start looking at that sooner or later.

I just hope he genuinely likes Chelsea and isnt preparing to move eventualy. He is one of most exciting players to watch and it would be giant loss for us if we sell him even for big money. But the thought how he could perform along Bale or Neymar with much less defensive work might start getting into his head.

Well Reals attacking hasn't got them very far against Atletico this season.

In the biggest games every one has to pull their weight defensively/off the ball because if you don't, you don't win them very often.

The only thing we can do is to enjoy him while he is still a Chelsea player. Yes, maybe he wants to try a new country one day (Spain would suit him I guess) but that's life. I'm just happy that he plays for Chelsea right now and I hope that he will stay for a long time but if he leaves one day, so be it. At least we will get a lot of money for him and then we can buy another star even though Hazard is hard to replace.

I encourage you to watch a few Real games if you think their overall quality is much higher. You go there because you want more celebrity, they are still the biggest team in the world but their football isn't as brilliant as some would have you believe.

Also, I think Eden in Eden's head what he wants most is to be a winner. If he wins with Chelsea he's the brightest star in the galaxy, if he goes to Real he's a bolt in a machine.

Well Reals attacking hasn't got them very far against Atletico this season.

In the biggest games every one has to pull their weight defensively/off the ball because if you don't, you don't win them very often.

I agree there needs to be balance, but I guess most AMs would prefer more free role and more attacking tactics in Hazard case. Dunno maybe he realy enjoys working under Mou and will stay here, we will win couple PL and CLs on the way and he will be happy.

But after few years of the way we play specificaly against big sides might give him second thoughts. Sure defending has puropse too, but maybe he will want to attack more and play with more advanced attackers. Considering he is good friend of Oscar and if we ever sell him, its just one more reason for Hazard to leave too.

Most times its Hazard who improves our attack, not our players who push Hazard to next level.

Until we will be at least as dominant in games like Bayern under Heynckes, Hazard wont realy fullfill his potential here IMO. Sometimes I have idea he is several steps ahead anyone else in team. Azpi who doesnt overlap much, makes few runs in space and has little one twos with Hazard, Oscar who is hot and cold etc. Hazard realy gets little support while playing alot with Marcelo and James at Rm could see him move on next level.

And no doubt, even if Real loses sometimes, they will still win trophies too.

If Hazard wont sign contract till august, I guess he will be sold.

I encourage you to watch a few Real games if you think their overall quality is much higher. You go there because you want more celebrity, they are still the biggest team in the world but their football isn't as brilliant as some would have you believe.

Also, I think Eden in Eden's head what he wants most is to be a winner. If he wins with Chelsea he's the brightest star in the galaxy, if he goes to Real he's a bolt in a machine.

I hope Hazard keeps cool head and doesnt join Rm, but it will be hard to keep him for whole career.

Real isnt as good as people point out, but still quite ahead of us in sheer attacking sense than us. Its the injuries and bit unbalanced squad that stops them from winning even more.

Besides Hazard plays next to Willian and Oscar who are good players but not even close to his level. Maybe better players around could make Hazard better.

Though it has to be said, he has some problems in belgium nt, dont know if its their coach instructions or kdb simply takes more control than Hazard.

I hope Hazard keeps cool head and doesnt join Rm, but it will be hard to keep him for whole career.

Real isnt as good as people point out, but still quite ahead of us in sheer attacking sense than us. Its the injuries and bit unbalanced squad that stops them from winning even more.

Besides Hazard plays next to Willian and Oscar who are good players but not even close to his level. Maybe better players around could make Hazard better.

Though it has to be said, he has some problems in belgium nt, dont know if its their coach instructions or kdb simply takes more control than Hazard.

I'm not a believer. I think they have a great squad of fantastic players but who makes them tick? Who sets their tempo? who dictates their play? I think Atletico have the blueprint on how to play them and there are a few teams in Europe capable of playing that style and beating them. Great squad with a bunch of match winners but not exactly the most beautiful attacking side out there...

I think when you have a team full of stars you dim the light of some. I don't think that Hazard's mentality is to be combative against players with egos and desires to be the best. He doesn't strike me General, he strikes me as a Lieutenant. If someone comes along with a bigger personality on the pitch he will allow them to be the alpha

I'm not just saying this because he's a Chelsea player but the best situation for Hazard is here with Jose who is a General and is that big ego maniac who players fall under and follow. I think its best for Eden to have a off field general type than it is for him to have an on field general... At least for him to reach his full potential.

I'm not a believer. I think they have a great squad of fantastic players but who makes them tick? Who sets their tempo? who dictates their play? I think Atletico have the blueprint on how to play them and their are a few teams in Europe capable of playing that style and beating them. Great squad with a bunch of match winners but not exactly the most beautiful attacking side out there...

I think when you have a team full of stars you dim the light of some. I don't think that Hazard's mentality is to be combative against players with egos and desires to be the best. He doesn't strike me General, he strikes me as a Lieutenant. If someone comes along with a bigger personality on the pitch he will allow them to be the alpha

I'm not just saying this because he's a Chelsea player but the best situation for Hazard is here with Jose who is a General and is that big ego maniac who players fall under and follow. I think its best for Eden to have a off field general type than it is for him to have an on field general... At least for him to reach his full potential.

I would say Modric who is out for a while now. He is their new Makelele, the one who is invisible but does alot of key work.

I would say Modric who is out for a while now. He is their new Makelele, the one who is invisible but does alot of key work.

Modric was good for them last year for sure but were there playing that beautiful free flowing attacking style? I don't think so. a lot of the goals we've seen them score aren't of the beautiful football variety if you ask me. Some of the goals we've scored this year have been very intricate and skillful, I don't think Real have scored anywhere near as many beautiful goals and we have this year. I could be wrong but I doubt it. They are a team of individuals who were seconds away from winning nothing last year.