Eden Hazard

the wes

Naaa was talking about your point on PSG, Hazard jokingly said his wife might force him to move back to France but he has never ruled out coming back, not to Lille either.

He ruled out psg quite a few times in intervieuws , Lille is a possibility at the end of his career perhaps but he will never play for psg, that im sure off

He ruled out psg quite a few times in intervieuws , Lille is a possibility at the end of his career perhaps but he will never play for psg, that im sure off

Cesc also ruled out playing for us and playing for Mourinho...well, you know how that thing worked out

Cesc also ruled out playing for us and playing for Mourinho...well, you know how that thing worked out

True but hazard won everything possible in France , did cesc?

If we are fair, psg would be a step backwards in his career and to me coming to Chelsea wasnt exactly a step backwards for Cesc

True but hazard won everything possible in France , did cesc?

If we are fair, psg would be a step backwards in his career and to me coming to Chelsea wasnt exactly a step backwards for Cesc

We could sit here talking about this all day but won't agree. I think we can all agree though as long as he hasn't signed that new contract, we can still lose him. He only got 2 years left, if we win the title and he still refuses that will indicate he wants to leave.

Btw Barca to Chelsea is a step down no matter how much you want to believe it :P

Hazard is not as good as Bale was in his last season at Spurs so he probably wouldn't be starting ahead of Ronaldo or Bale for Madrid atm. Might not even be in front of James or Isco given how good they are.

Better than James and Isco IMO.

We could sit here talking about this all day but won't agree. I think we can all agree though as long as he hasn't signed that new contract, we can still lose him. He only got 2 years left, if we win the title and he still refuses that will indicate he wants to leave.

Btw Barca to Chelsea is a step down no matter how much you want to believe it :P

How can you say that?

First it all depends on the player.If your on the bench in one team and 1st tea regular in the other, then that is an upgrade.

Second, since when is playing for chelsea a step down then playing for barca?

We have a world class team, we showed we could beat Barca at their prime when we were not at all ready to properly fight for the champions league.

With everything Chelsea has done, won in the past decade i really think your comment is misplaced..

Barca and Real just have this magical attraction to players. It's the stadiums, the history, the players who came before. Nearly all of the absolute greatest played there once. Their actual quality right now doesn't even matter for them. Back in the 90s I'd say Milan and Juve almost got the same level of respect, and yet even Juve lost Zidane to Madrid.

This said, I think he'll just sign a new contract eventually.

Hazard is not as good as Bale was in his last season at Spurs so he probably wouldn't be starting ahead of Ronaldo or Bale for Madrid atm. Might not even be in front of James or Isco given how good they are.

Oof ... Guess one can't argue with that reasoning...

No wonder Iniesta was so underrated ...

Guess we need a Hazard fallacies thread.

Also, I wanna see this guy playing centrally. I think that's the next step in his career. The next phase in his development. Kind of like Messi did when but not as a ST/CF... as a NUMBER 10.

It's clear that Eden doesn't have that ruthlessness in him. He's not that clinical beast in front of goal. I think he'd score many more goals and create way more goals in a position where he's closer to the goal. If you look at some of his most penetrating runs this season.. for instance, his goal against Spurs (away), his run against Arsenal (home), his run vs Liverpool in the COC a week ago, if you go and watch the Swansea game (A) there were two situations where he smashed the ball from a central position just outside the box and took two fantastic shots with his left foot. Both tested the keeper. I feel like he doesn't get that opportunity as much when he's on the wing.

On top of that, when he's on the left, the defenders know where he's gonna go. They know that he's gonna cut in. If he's on in the middle of the pitch, you don't know where he's gonna go cuz he's got a good left foot (better than Oscar and Willian) and he can shift the ball either way AND, AND, he's a far better creator than the other two also.

To me, he's our best #10 and playing in that position will improve him as a goalscorer and as a player in general. Ballon d'or elects score loads of goals. I don't seen Eden surpassing 25 goals on the left.. play him in the middle, behind Diego!!

I second that. He'll be crowded sometimes but it'll be against much slower centerbacks and Slow midfielders instead of faster fullbacks who can recover after he's turned them. Every one in the middle would be booked because of Hazard mazing runs and it would make them more scared to put in tackles, leaving more space for teammates.