Eden Hazard

the wes

Sign new contract please!

What a great player and more I like is that he has no fucking associations to any other PL club like Cesc has with Arsenal, Torres had with pool etc...he could become one of our greatest players ever.

Though, I believe he could be stalling the contract. No doubt we want to extend because Mou said it many times already, but Hazard is probably waiting for some results. I guess he will leave if we wont bring more star players like Reus, Pogba etc because that will bring his play and chelsea play to new level.

Some rumors already starting about Hazard to Real Madrid.

They will give us Modric plus 50 millions.

I have to say I find it very suspicious that he has not signed a new contract by now.

If he was committed he would have signed by now!

I have to say I find it very suspicious that he has not signed a new contract by now.

1) As @manpe has stated, he is bound until 2017. There is no reason to worry right now.

2) You do realise the amount of talks and negotiations that will have to take place? Especially for a young flourishing talent such as Hazard. These things take time to finalise.

Some rumors already starting about Hazard to Real Madrid.

They will give us Modric plus 50 millions.

Modric + 50 millions ?? As much as I love Eden, Madrid would be foolish to make such an offer. Modric is crucial to the team. They need more Modric than Hazard imo.

Also, if Eden says he's committed to the club (as he did multiple times) you can trust him that he really is. Eden is not a liar, and is a loyal person. I'm 99% sure he will remain at Chelsea until he has won big trophies with the club, such as the Champion's League.