Eden Hazard

the wes

Why are you always moaning about anything and everything Hazard does? Jeez, take a chill pill, it's becoming embarrassing.

I am yet to find a decline of Eden's form or anything like that. Great individual display against Spurs.Against Newcastle he was one of our few players who had a decent game. Then he decided the Hull game with his goal and assist. Today he scored another great goal + dominated particularly in the first half.

PS: Was directed to Gilvorak.

I am yet to find a decline of Eden's form or anything like that. Great individual display against Spurs.Against Newcastle he was one of our few players who had a decent game. Then he decided the Hull game with his goal and assist. Today he scored another great goal + dominated particularly in the first half.

Comments such as the one I replied to are what makes this particular thread on this particular forum unreadable at times. People moaning like bitches about Hazard needs to do this and that. Last time he "needs to score away" now he "didn't score a brace?". Really? Are you 10? No seriously?! This isn't FIFA, ffs. Fuck off.

Comments such as the one I replied to are what makes this particular thread on this particular forum unreadable at times. People moaning like bitches about Hazard needs to do this and that. Last time he "needs to score away" now he "didn't score a brace?". Really? Are you 10? No seriously?! This isn't FIFA, ffs. Fuck off.

Settle down. I'm one of his biggest fans. I just have extremely high expectations for him as does he. He can pretty much be anything he wants to be and since his ultimate goal is the Balon D'or he can't rest on his laurels.

Ive watched Chelsea for over 60 years ,, not all that time as a fan .. But Hazard IMO is better than Duff .. Nevin .. Robben

.. Charlie Cooke and even better than Malouda and Frank Blunstone .. In time he could be better than Gronks

Gronkjear?

Listen to yourself.The ballon D'or is an individual award. We pay Hazard's wages to win us big TEAM trophies not to win the ballon d'Or. If he wins it, i'll be very happy for him but the mere fact he plays for an English club and not the two big Spanish ones puts him in a disadvantaged position. Hazard, like every incredibly talented young player from that side of the globe dreams of winning the silly award. He's seen some of his favourite players like Zidane win it in the past and will like to win it as well. But the award has since lost it's value when it was taking from France Football and players started voting for their friends. Henry couldn't win it because UEFA hate England/English football. That's Thierry freaking Henry. That's when I realized being a great player is not enough to win the farcical award. It's even worse now that it's merged with FIFA and in this Ronaldo/Messi era.

It's also very political. Have you seen the way they campaign for it in Spain? One Madrid player comes out and says "Ronaldo is the best player in the world", then next day a Barca player comes out and says "Messi is not from this planet". You think that's coincidental? Or Madrid and Ancelotti writing letters to UEFA complaining about Platini offering an opinion on who should win it? I don't want that shit near my club and I don't think it's in the spirit of football. Ballon D'or is bad for football. Mourinho said so himself. I don't want that shit anywhere near my club.

More to the point, why should Hazard be measured by a dream that he has? That's absurd logic. It has nothing to do with nothing and only devalues the quality of the comments. It's a strange comment to make especially as Hazard has been amazing all season and it's only an individual award that does nothing for Chelsea. But type whatever suits you, I guess.

Sums it up perfectly. I hate those individual awards. Lampard, Henry, maybe even Drogba should have won it and would have if it wasn't for the anti-English bias

Also individual awards paper over the fact that football is a team game and players being measured by scoring more of the 5th or 6th goals of a game in a team producing dozens of chances per game neglecting those who put in the work to create those chances.

Also why not cut the pretence and simply call it award for the player who scored the most goals (in a cup winning team). Why is there never a defender or even a midfielder winning it?

Re the whole goals = performances argument thingy.

Hazard's individual performances weren't an issue as much last season. Eden said himself he wants to score more goals, make more assists and Jose has wanted him to 'decide' games more and his father (or step father whoever it was) wants Jose to get Eden to have some sort of ruthless side in him on the pitch.

If he is going to be nominated for a top 3 place in the Ballon d'or shortlist in the next few years he needs much more goals and assists because Messi and Ronaldo are scoring 40+ a season each and creating at least 10-20 goals and hes not gonna win while they are still at a very high level it if he can't match those numbers lets be realistic.

His form has completely fallen off a cliff these past couple of weeks yet he's significantly increased his scoring rate. Further proof, goals ≠ performances.

That said I'd like to see him go for the brace more. He's far too content with just the 1.

Wow......this is...wow.

Settle down. I'm one of his biggest fans. I just have extremely high expectations for him as does he. He can pretty much be anything he wants to be and since his ultimate goal is the Balon D'or he can't rest on his laurels.

No you're not. You're bitching about him not doing enough despite now that he's scoring. Idc if he has a terrible game if he nets the winner.

Maybe it is best you stay out of this thread for a while to cool down, and whilst you are around the forum please refrain from telling people to 'Fuck off'

What's the bullying tactics thats been going on recently on this forum. Can't posters have their own opinion and different perspective on things. Isnt that the whole purpose of a forum, to discuss and debate all things football related.

If gilvorak thinks hazard's performance level has dropped and needs to do more that's his opinion and should never be criticised for it. This forum is full of bandwagoners and superfans with the maturity of a 9 year old.

If you disagree with a post, argue your point and show why you think they are wrong instead of ganging up and attacking the poster.

Its only on this forum where having a different opinion equals trolling and trying to be controversial. It's getting ridiculous.

You are hereby known as prime minister

What's the bullying tactics thats been going on recently on this forum. Can't posters have their own opinion and different perspective on things. Isnt that the whole purpose of a forum, to discuss and debate all things football related.

If gilvorak thinks hazard's performance level has dropped and needs to do more that's his opinion and should never be criticised for it. This forum is full of bandwagoners and superfans with the maturity of a 9 year old.

If you disagree with a post, argue your point and show why you think they are wrong instead of ganging up and attacking the poster.

Its only on this forum where having a different opinion equals trolling and trying to be controversial. It's getting ridiculous.

Because he's wrong. His opinion is wrong.