Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard got a new record in France, he played 100 games in a row for his club Lille when they won 4-1 against Ajaccio. Hazard gave a assist and scored a pen.

When you know he's the most tackled player (3,4/game) in whole Europe... 100 games in a row... Pilgrimage places were founded for less on the continent :)!

Gotze wont go anywhere at least not for 2 years. Or he might go to club, where is at least one german player already...real madrid or something. He has huge wages already and big support. Plus he is for dortmund, what messi is for barca. And great player indeed. This season he is still injured and missed quite some time, yet Borussia is at top and probably champions. They will go to cl and gotze wont miss that chance.

Gotze wont go anywhere at least not for 2 years. Or he might go to club, where is at least one german player already...real madrid or something. He has huge wages already and big support. Plus he is for dortmund, what messi is for barca. And great player indeed. This season he is still injured and missed quite some time, yet Borussia is at top and probably champions. They will go to cl and gotze wont miss that chance.

I think Gotze will leave as soon as Dortmund aren't on top again and start losing players to bigger teams. I agree I think he will stay for another 2 years than leave, it would be the right time for him. So in those 2-3 years we need to be at the top so He chooses us.

Ligue 1 - Ferguson wants Lille star Hazard

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed his interest in Lille star Eden Hazard.

Ferguson was spotted at Lille's Ligue 1 game against Lyon on March 12 and has told a French radio station that he has been scouting the 21-year-old.

Hazard has previously spoken of his interest in joining a range of clubs - with his suitors believed to include

Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Real Madrid.

However, United could be at the front of the queue to sign the forward in the summer, when Hazard has said he will leave Lille.

"I was at the game and watched Hazard, as well as other players," Ferguson told French station Radio RMC. "That's part of my job, looking at good players.

"Hazard is a very good player and has a lot of qualities. He's particularly quick over the first 10 yards."

Interesting that Lille have asked for Kevin De Bruyne (reportedly) on loan, as mentioned by some, could lead to Hazard deal to #cfc. -- John Chapman (@BelgoFoot)

No idea who he is but this was on Twitter

Chapman is more or less the go-to guy for Belgian football on twitter.

Someone make this happen!

Our scout Guy Hillion said that he has scouted Hazard a number of times and has given 100% positive report each time. Looks like he's a target allright but the club is stalling to look at cheaper alternatives i.e Adam Johnson, Willian etc