Eden Hazard

the wes

So, the others got nothing and I got banned/warning points makes sense...

Or is it the fact that I dont join a forum to hold hands with each other...

You want to make a board professional, yet the mods are saying inappropriate things and posting gifs...

You don't get to say what's appropriate or not, you are definitely not the center of the world (it can't be because it's already me), so you don't get to say what people should or should not want to read on the forum they like. Gifs you seem to hate for example can be very funny, which is at least one usefullness, more than I can say about the posts i've read from you (but to be fair i've read two... didn't make me want to read more).

No. I did it after he did it....

I dont join a football forum to post about kpop.

You did it after he did it? The last time I heard that statement was in kindergarten. And I didn't see madmax calling you a retard first, I would be surprised if he did. He has been a great poster.

Didn't see anybody asking you to post about kpop, not sure where you got that idea from. What people have been asking is that for you to stop being a child and stop with petty arguments that turns to personal insults. I hate meddling but arguments with you in the centre of it has appeared way to often in this forum.

I agree too, but I feel it is not only based on sheer intuition but one would have reliable empirical basis for this theory. For those who follow Hazard since before Chelsea and I reckon Stingray is one of them, they can remember that his last year in Lille, for the 2011/12 season, he was replaced by Rudi Garcia as the n°10 of a 4-2-3-1 due to the disappointment of Gervinho's replacement Dimitri Payet and the loss of Cabaye our main playmaker who hadn't been replaced at all. It was revolutionnary for Garcia who had always used the 4-3-3 formation with Cabaye as n°8/playmaker and Hazard and Gervinho as the two wingers, with a preference for Hazard occupying the left wing, but permuting a lot during the game.

His last season with Lille, around november of 2011, Rudia Garcia decided to switch to 4-2-3-1 and then really gave the keys of the game to Hazard who was the n°10. That's when Hazard's talent was the brightest in his career, ending the season with 20 goals 16 assists, 85% of them after the tacticals changes of Garcia.

It seems to me also, but belgians will be more able to confirm or infirm, that Hazard really struggled with the red devils under Leekens who played him "just" as another winger of the team, and it's been really better under Wilmots who decided to use Hazard as a playmaker and build the team around him, better both individually for Eden and collectively for the team.

Leekens just sucked. Wilmots for all of his flaws is excellent in terms of getting players to play with passion for the NT. He may not be a tactical wizard but considering that in 17 competitive matches he's won 13 drawn 3 and lost 1.

I think Hazard is better suited for the 10 ultimately and I think it's a matter of time before that becomes his role.

Poor little Spaniard[emoji25]

Get him back for 20m? Hehehe

That is the most important thing, his mentality. I mean, the kid has it all already, physically, technically, tactically. His mind just has to be set on the right mode at the particular moment of the game, and throughout its 90 minutes.

Him putting goals or not is really not the question as there are plenty other ways to weigh on a game, and when he's set on the right mode he will weigh on the game, and highly increase probabilities to win no matter he's scoring or not. And that's what's happening. You think Chelsea keeping on winning and Costa keeping on scoring is due to who ?

Eden's last few months average game :

He's gonna be constantly marked by two opponents, often requiring the attention of one other, creating space for his partners.

He's gonna provoke 6 corner kicks, be fouled 10 times most of them in dangerous areas... Hell maybe a penalty created out of anywhere also.

He's gonna succeed 10 times a dribble, creating space and confusion among the opponents' defense.

He's gonna endorse alternatively the roles of a winger and a playmaker, both with success, making him one of the most influential tempo maker of the team.

He's gonna use his masterous skills at link-up play or conservation of the ball in order to keep the ball in dangerous areas and create actions when Chelsea is laying siege while the opponents are parking the bus ('cause they can't get the ball of the f** feet of that damn belgian).

He's gonna succeed 3 key passes.

He's gonna track back a lot and help building Chelsea's game from very low in the pitch.

And most important, Chelsea is gonna win.

So yeah let's blame the guy for not being decisive enough !

All this is true but we all know he's capable of more. when he's through 1v1 with the keeper he has to score those.

All this is true but we all know he's capable of more. when he's through 1v1 with the keeper he has to score those.

He certainly has to get better at finishing, the good thing is he's also painfully aware of that himself and so is the whole Chelsea coaching staff. Hopefully that will get better with time and he will also get better composure with age.

So, the others got nothing and I got banned/warning points makes sense...

Or is it the fact that I dont join a forum to hold hands with each other...

You want to make a board professional, yet the mods are saying inappropriate things and posting gifs...

Notice something, though? You seem to be the "common denominator" in all the petty fights on the forum and more often than not you're the initiator. I wouldn't complain much if I were in your shoes, you're already on VERY thin ice as it is.

Now, I think we've derailed this thread more than enough with all this nonsense. If you have anything else to add, send it to me or any other staff member via PM.