Eden Hazard

the wes

No, we won't go down that route either. Either be constructive or don't say anything at all, because quite frankly your behavior around here of late is quite ridiculous.

Tone it down now or you are going the journey.

Either be constructive or don't say anything at all.

Im going to start quoting you mods on every dumb gif I see and irrelevant posts you guys make... Quite frankly, you everything I say its a redflag, yet everyone else is a free for all. Do you job better.

MAdmax was obviously directly making a subtle jab to me...

Chelsea was my first option, and today I know it was a good choice for me. I'm very happy with Chelsea," he was quoted as saying by the Evening Standard.

"My focus is on Chelsea now, to win many titles and score goals. I never said that Real Madrid is my dream. If there is a club that makes me dream, it's Chelsea."

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2139240/chelsea-are-my-dream-club-not-real-madridsays-eden-hazard

Against Liverpool, he yet again showed that particular flair and quality that could only be seen whilst him centrally. Premature feeling that if he had that true Maradona esq number 10 role, he could become a GOAT.

Against Liverpool, he yet again showed that particular flair and quality that could only be seen whilst him centrally. Premature feeling that if he had that true Maradona esq number 10 role, he could become a GOAT.

I share that feeling, though it is only intuition I admit.

I love the guy< but he just doesn't have it in him to score! If he could bang the goals by now he would be the talk of the world. As they say you can't have everything. Just figured out he doesn’t hsve it in him to be a regular scorer. But none th less with his qualities he is already considered our best player if not one of the best players.

Im going to start quoting you mods on every dumb gif I see and irrelevant posts you guys make... Quite frankly, you everything I say its a redflag, yet everyone else is a free for all. Do you job better.

You do realise posts like this only heighten your chances of being banned? I doubt the admins (the people that ban users) have enough time to be constantly dealing with discontent users like yourself. They put enough hours into running this site and improving it behind the scenes.

You have an amazingly negative repuatation on this forum, so chillout, relax and stop being so abrasive and belligerent. You can't change your environement but you can adapt to it. You don't need to do anything I suggest but I recommend you do otherwise you will have to make an account on a different forum one of these days.

Anyway that is all to be said on this topic. If you have anything else to say contact myself or another staff member.

I love the guy< but he just doesn't have it in him to score! If he could bang the goals by now he would be the talk of the world. As they say you can't have everything. Just figured out he doesn’t hsve it in him to be a regular scorer. But none th less with his qualities he is already considered our best player if not one of the best players.

Don't think he can't score. Last season he scored in many games and had a run in December where every chance when he cut in looked like it will be a goal.

December games+Hull in January:

Sunderland 4-3 (hazard x2, lamps, og)

Swansea 1-0 (hazard)

Liverpool 2-1 (hazard, etoo)

Hull city 0-2 (hazard, torres)

And then the hattrick versus Newcastle in february.

This was his best run, and he really looked like a killer in that period. But after that this period he didn't score so much anymore. Many reasons for this, mainly because he was the only threat we had in attack so every team did double marking on him. Second thing is, I felt he was a little bit "tired" of carrying the team solely for so long, in the end he also had some injuries.

17 goals total, 14 in the competition, not bad but he can improve

This season he missed some big chances but I think he will improve his finishing, he surely has it in him to score goals.

Don't think he can't score. Last season he scored in many games and had a run in December where every chance when he cut in looked like it will be a goal.

December games+Hull in January:

Sunderland 4-3 (hazard x2, lamps, og)

Swansea 1-0 (hazard)

Liverpool 2-1 (hazard, etoo)

Hull city 0-2 (hazard, torres)

And then the hattrick versus Newcastle in february.

This was his best run, and he really looked like a killer in that period. But after that this period he didn't score so much anymore. Many reasons for this, mainly because he was the only threat we had in attack so every team did double marking on him. Second thing is, I felt he was a little bit "tired" of carrying the team solely for so long, in the end he also had some injuries.

17 goals total, 14 in the competition, not bad but he can improve

This season he missed some big chances but I think he will improve his finishing, he surely has it in him to score goals.

well he can score no doubt about it, almost any football player can score. But lately I just observed he doesn’t have that ''natural'' scoring ability a natural goalscorer has. With training he can improve his scoring stat but an ability you don’t posses you will never do it better than some1 who has it.

Just like other players will never be able to dribble like he does.

This does not mean he will never score a hatrick, on any one’s day some1 can get a hatrick. But the consistency to score regularly is not possessed by any player there are rare breeds that why clubs brake the bank to buy them. But Hazard doesn’t need to be that player he suits us well because we have Costa to do that. But stating he has goal scoring ability is just misleading!

Yeah after you not so subtly calling him a retard. Relax man, calling out on the mods won't do you any favours. People are getting tired of seeing these type of arguments in threads you post in.

Yeah after you not so subtly calling him a retard. Relax man, calling out on the mods won't do you any favours. People are getting tired of seeing these type of arguments in threads you post in.

No. I did it after he did it....

I dont join a football forum to post about kpop.

You do realise posts like this only heighten your chances of being banned? I doubt the admins (the people that ban users) have enough time to be constantly dealing with discontent users like yourself. They put enough hours into running this site and improving it behind the scenes.

You have an amazingly negative repuatation on this forum, so chillout, relax and stop being so abrasive and belligerent. You can't change your environement but you can adapt to it. You don't need to do anything I suggest but I recommend you do otherwise you will have to make an account on a different forum one of these days.

Anyway that is all to be said on this topic. If you have anything else to say contact myself or another staff member.

So, the others got nothing and I got banned/warning points makes sense...

Or is it the fact that I dont join a forum to hold hands with each other...

You want to make a board professional, yet the mods are saying inappropriate things and posting gifs...

So, the others got nothing and I got banned/warning points makes sense...

Or is it the fact that I dont join a forum to hold hands with each other...

I explicitly said that if you want to continue your conversation with myself or other staff members that you should do so via PM, if not I will have to warn you for pushing this even further off topic.

I share that feeling, though it is only intuition I admit.

I agree too, but I feel it is not only based on sheer intuition but one would have reliable empirical basis for this theory. For those who follow Hazard since before Chelsea and I reckon Stingray is one of them, they can remember that his last year in Lille, for the 2011/12 season, he was replaced by Rudi Garcia as the n°10 of a 4-2-3-1 due to the disappointment of Gervinho's replacement Dimitri Payet and the loss of Cabaye our main playmaker who hadn't been replaced at all. It was revolutionnary for Garcia who had always used the 4-3-3 formation with Cabaye as n°8/playmaker and Hazard and Gervinho as the two wingers, with a preference for Hazard occupying the left wing, but permuting a lot during the game.
His last season with Lille, around november of 2011, Rudia Garcia decided to switch to 4-2-3-1 and then really gave the keys of the game to Hazard who was the n°10. That's when Hazard's talent was the brightest in his career, ending the season with 20 goals 16 assists, 85% of them after the tacticals changes of Garcia.

It seems to me also, but belgians will be more able to confirm or infirm, that Hazard really struggled with the red devils under Leekens who played him "just" as another winger of the team, and it's been really better under Wilmots who decided to use Hazard as a playmaker and build the team around him, better both individually for Eden and collectively for the team.