Eden Hazard

the wes

He creates such glorious chances for himself that sometimes its kind of annoying to see him lose those goals for himself and the team. Although its nothing to complain about and I hope he continues the good form.

One thing is for sure though, he is one of the best dribblers in world football. Amazing skill.

(1) This.

(2) This.

(3) And that. His body language suggests that. There's no point in trying to force the issue as the goals will come more from open play. He should know we don't rely on him for goals like last season so he should be more relaxed. It's not like he has zero goals. He's scored 5. Aside from that, his all round game has been immaculate. I didn't see the 1st half but in the 2nd, he looked by far our most dangerous attacker. Again.

Throwback to when he was relaxed about whether or not he gets on the score sheet.... barely celebrated (mind you it did make it 7-0) because it didnt mean too much to him. Even his goal against Man Utd and Sparta that season... he didn't really celebrate like it meant that much to him. Maybe Jose is pushing him towards scoring more goals and somewhat putting a weight on his shoulders that he's finding it hard to cope with

Yes as a satisfactory return from his level. But as an individual who wants to become the best player in the world, he should focus on his strengths which is creativity rather than goal threat. I think 5 years ago if you said you had to score the amount if goals messi and Ronaldo do you'd have said that was impossible.

For the record I think an exceptional creative player who is one of the best in the world can get 20 assists a season. And I mean the very very select few because I agree how hard this is in a regular basis

Good point about Messi and CR. But then again, they are the exception.

Yeah he should be getting 20+ assists a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prv_uv1NosU

The only problem with him not scoring enough is that he will never win the Golden Ball as it tends to be based on goals nowadays mostly. For example this year arguably Neuer cannot have a better year but CR7 will win it because he scored over 60 goals and Madrid won the CL. If the current trends continue he will not win it ahead of Neymar or Bale when Messi and CR7 start to enter into their period of decline in 3-4 years from now.

Every aspect of his game is World Class apart from his shooting. He doesn't need to score 40 goals, no one asked that of Iniesta, Xavi and Zidane.

Fuck it, might as well lose the game before we even start. What a stupid statement that is. No one is saying he needs to score 40. Jesus christ.

lol. The repetitive bile being spewed in this thread is making me to want Hazard to move to Madrid.

Seriously. And to think we went through a period with Anelka, Malouda and Kalou, who god bless them for their efforts...wouldn't hold a candle to eden hazard.

We're fortunate to have this kid in our team. Even if he never wins a Ballon d'Or the things he does with the ball are mind blowing.

Honestly, I can never relate to the discussion in this thread. It's always some over-analysis, pointless comparison or a an over-emphasis on a minor detail you usually wouldn't usually notice.

Anyway, thought he was superb yesterday, especially in the second half apart from the finishing. I think he's becoming a bit predictable in his finishing. You don't always have to go for the textbook technical finish; sometimes you just have to put your foot through it. Wouldn't hurt him at all to take a leaf out of Costa's book of finishing.