Eden Hazard

the wes

Granero is underrated, but also unconsistant. I watch almos every madrid game and when he plays, sometimes very good, but sometimes he looks very lost.

He gets sub appearances once in a blue moon. Hard to establish any kind of rhythm, especially when you're playing at a team like Real Madrid who play at such a high tempo.

I say go after Lass. Most underrated dm in the world. we dont need mvila or tiote, just get lass and he could be our new makelele.

HA! He was once in our books and played 2 years for the club but was hardly used.

Well he plays well now for Madrid. When he played against barca, he was best on pitch of real players. Also for such player, he is the cheapest option, Mvila and Tiote are much more expensive. Check van der Vaart how good he plays and he played not much in real.

Eventualy Lass will come back in PL, maybe to Spurs once they sell Modric. We will regret If we wont buy him.

Hazard like Joey Barton lol :) Good one ;)

But I dislike the new haircut of Hazard, mohawk. Before, he looked more, hm, can't find word...less wannabe...

Oh and btw have you seen this Hulk new haircut?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/PA-11911011.jpg

Thankfully, he changed back to black, the guy looked horrid in blonde...

I think it will be extremely difficult to sign Hazard because every top club in Europe willing to spend in the summer will show interest. He'll be looking for Champions league team, so it's crucial for us to finish in the top four.

Anyone considering Mario Gotze from Borussia? He wont be a cheap deal either, but he's really young, creative and technically gifted player.

Gotze won't leave Germany, I'm afraid. Borussia is as well supported as any club, their Yellow Wall at Westefalen Stadion is scary. He'll get good money as well, plus he'll get to stay at home and not have the hassle of settling in in a new, strange country or learn a new language.

Really, its perfect for him to stay. I can't imagine why anyone would refuse to play for Borussia when they've got support like this:

1393331090_31feb1547d.jpg

That's probably half of Stamford Bridge in one stand!!!

Gotze won't leave Germany, I'm afraid. Borussia is as well supported as any club, their Yellow Wall at Westefalen Stadion is scary. He'll get good money as well, plus he'll get to stay at home and not have the hassle of settling in in a new, strange country or learn a new language.

Really, its perfect for him to stay. I can't imagine why anyone would refuse to play for Borussia when they've got support like this:

1393331090_31feb1547d.jpg

That's probably half of Stamford Bridge in one stand!!!

Not to mention this is the best Borussia Dortmund team since the late 90s. And back to back Bundesliga titles aren't a laughting matter.

Agreed, a lot of German players are actually very similar to English players in that they seem to have a strong preference to stay and play football in their own country. Rarely do any German players move abroad until very late in their careers.

Ballack at the time was like the Beckham of Germany and I think having won everything possible in Germany and played for the best team in the country, he decided he wanted a fresh challenge.

Gotze could play for his hometown club for another 5-6 years, see how far they can progress and still then move within the prime years of his career. We haven't a chance of getting him!

If I were a Dortmund player right now I think I would reject an offer from Chelsea. Much as I love this club, there's no way I'm abandoning that incredible support to be called an idiot and worse after one poor game :Goober:

yes but the Borussia players rarely have bad games these days :D

however the Bayern MUnich president said "At the moment, Dortmund have the hungrier players, but they are not world class,"