Eden Hazard

the wes

I do dream of Reus, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. And quality wingers are scarce.

You know who I would love? Muller. Never happening but that would be amazing.

Muller or Reus would be an absolute dream on that right hand side (especially the latter). We must do everything in our power to try and get Reus this summer, hopefully Mourinho and the board are looking into it.

As much as Hazard has been amazing for us, I'm starting to take issues with his low, non-powerful and placement shots. Getting annoyed by it and he's making it easy as well as predictable for goalkeepers to save his shots. That probably also includes his penalties. It's all good when the goalkeepers move early enough for him to put the ball the other way but on the other hand, his propensity to do that will only make it easy for GKs to save them when they wise up to his penalty taking style. The penalty against Maribor earlier is arguably an example of that.

Remember Lampard in 09/10? Just 6 goals in his first 28 games and that ended up being his highest scoring season in his career (27 goals). Lets hope for something similar with Eden.

Well, think that will only happen if Hazard improves his finishing. The situation you mentioned above was more of Lampard starting the season slowly in regards to his form, as opposed to having dodgy finishing.

This is why we need reus on the right wing to improve. Us hoping on willian /schurlle to come good is beginning to look naive.

The distance between Hazard and them are like messi and kalou

Remember when Schurrle was incredibly decisive and scored 3 goals at the world cup?

People forget quickly. Players have ups and downs. :)

I do dream of Reus, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. And quality wingers are scarce.

You know who I would love? Muller. Never happening but that would be amazing.

Muller would actually be an extraordinary signing (although that sounds cheesy haha), love how he plays, hes not a glamourous footballer who beats people for fun like Hazard or plays brilliant passes like Cesc but hes effective, a grafter, can play different positions and the one thing that impresses me the most is how he sees the game and finds space where others wouldn't. I can't believe he turned us down after the 2010 World Cup, he would of been a great signing. Pity hes probably gonna be at Bayern for most of his career.

Remember when Schurrle was incredibly decisive and scored 3 goals at the world cup?

People forget quickly. Players have ups and downs. :)

I just don't see how their level is good enough to make even arsenal team of Sanchez ozil wallcot. Attacking wise they are on the same level as tottenhams chadli

Well, think that will only happen if Hazard improves his finishing. The situation you mentioned above was more of Lampard starting the season slowly in regards to his form, as opposed to having dodgy finishing.

I remember Lampard couldn't finish his dinner in the first half of that season, that was the time period he was chasing Jimmy Greaves goal record. I remember he missed a crucial pen against City at the Etihad too.

I remember Lampard couldn't finish his dinner in the first half of that season, that was the time period he was chasing Jimmy Greaves goal record. I remember he missed a crucial pen against City at the Etihad too.

Missing a penalty happens from time to time. Hazard being a prime example at the moment. And I disagree that Lampard couldn't finish 'his dinner' in the first half of that season. He just didn't get as many goalscoring chances as he would have liked with Ancelotti playing him as the CAM in his diamond system, which doesn't suit him at all in general. When we went back to a 4-3-3, the goals started to flow in non-stop.