Eden Hazard

the wes

I can only see this happen if Bale is for sale.

Yeah the same (bs) article stated Bale will move to Manchester and Hazard to Madrid.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/531225/-

I think it's inevitable that Hazard will join Madrid in the future (it's his dream club?), but let us at least have him for 3-4 more years.

Yeah, I bet he will go to Madrid in 2-3 years. Even though I will get very sad if or when it happens it's important to think about all the money we will get. Should be a world record sale and we could buy the next big thing.

I don't mind if they sign Hazard... Thorgan Hazard.

Joke aside these are just rumors. I bet Express are only trying to make sensation out of nothing. Even if he goes there one day it won't be before 2016 in my opinion. Ronaldo, Bale, James and Benzema are playing phenomenal so Hazard will struggle to settle there and I don't think any of them will be sold. Even Bale who is too expensive for PSG, City and United(if they don't reach CL).

Yeah, and Ronaldo will be 31-32 years old in a couple of years and they will want Hazard at 26 years old when that time comes.

It's a perfect match for them I'm afraid and very few players say no when Madrid is knocking on the door.

But that's life, at least he should be our player for the next two years and I like the thought of all the money we will get. We buy Pogba and Reus (or the next big thing) and we will be alright ;)

You guys do know Madrid have Bale, Jese, Isco and James on the team right?

Isco is an AM though. Jese is an outstanding talent but not as good as Hazard and I still think he will be used as a rotation player for next few years. Same with Isco. If Ronaldo was to leave it is possible they could have Hazard, James and Bale in one team. That would be devastating but hopefully Hazard is here for the next few years.

I don't think that madrid come for him.

I don't Think that Ronaldo or Bale go out to madrid. Ronaldo is his banner and Bale, only has 2 years there, and they don't pay 100 millions for sale him in two years, i don't think so.
I only see that possible if they do not win anything, and decide revolutionize the team as they do when don't win nothing.
That if we must hasten to its renewal.

I don't think that madrid come for him.

I don't Think that Ronaldo or Bale go out to madrid. Ronaldo is his banner and Bale, only has 2 years there, and they don't pay 100 millions for sale him in two years, i don't think so.
I only see that possible if they do not win anything, and decide revolutionize the team as they do when don't win nothing.
That if we must hasten to its renewal.

Ronaldo is 30 in February. Even if he does stay at Real for the rest of his career he will be getting older and eventually declining and Hazard imo could be the finished article. I would not be surprised to see Real make a major offer for him but I ma confident we have got Hazard at the Bridge for the next few years.

<p>Rather than worrying or constantly thinking Hazard will end up at Real Madrid, let's just enjoy his progression as a player because it's just wondrous to watch him playing well on the pitch right now. If we stay competitive and continue to win trophies year in year out, who's to say he won't stay at the club for many years to come?</p>

If you think Real won't sign him because they have such a player, such a player and so so then you don't know Madrid. They bought Bale for 90m, people said he wouldn't fit into the team so they sold Ozil, one of their best for him. They didn't need James, but they sold Di Maria, once again another very important player for him. They didn't need Kroos, but they sold Xabi and got him.. the list could go on, Real live on big transfers and the media attention, if they want someone they will get him no matter how good their current squad is.

If you think Real won't sign him because they have such a player, such a player and so so then you don't know Madrid. They bought Bale for 90m, people said he wouldn't fit into the team so they sold Ozil, one of their best for him. They didn't need James, but they sold Di Maria, once again another very important player for him. They didn't need Kroos, but they sold Xabi and got him.. the list could go on, Real live on big transfers and the media attention, if they want someone they will get him no matter how good their current squad is.

thats true.

However, what makes you think hazard wont get shafted like robben, ozil, Kaka and di maria?

For those thinking he's inevitably madrid bound the thing is, Madrid would want to replace CR in a few years time with an highly productive player/goal machine and not a creative one (almost a like for like)which Hazard isn't. they already have enough creativity. otherwise they would just go after another flavour of the month of the back of a fantastic euro or world cup.

Also Isco has been playing some of the best football of his career this season and has also added the work rate which Ancelotti criticized last season and he offers the same tangibles and skillset as Hazard. so they already have an Hazard -esque player in their squad.

But then again Madrid aren't the most sensible club around and Ancelotti is just a yes man.

For those thinking he's inevitably madrid bound the thing is, Madrid would want to replace CR in a few years time with an highly productive player/goal machine and not a creative one (almost a like for like)which Hazard isn't. they already have enough creativity. otherwise they would just go after another flavour of the month of the back of a fantastic euro or world cup.

Also Isco has been playing some of the best football of his career this season and has also added the work rate which Ancelotti criticized last season and he offers the same tangibles and skillset as Hazard. so they already have an Hazard -esque player in their squad.

But then again Madrid aren't the most sensible club around and Ancelotti is just a yes man.

Bale is Ronaldo's replacement, Eden is just another signing.