Eden Hazard

the wes

are you kidding? James' through ball was nothing special? Hazard's control and fisnish nothing special?

they are all excellent goals, no point in questioning that

Yes Nothing special about them. the word special means exceptional, breathtaking, something out of the ordinary and those other goals do not merit these adjectives. perhaps you are easily impressed.

Jose Mourinho's side sit four points clear at the top of the Premier League table and are unbeaten in all 14 games so far, something Hazard puts down to the relationship he has very quickly developed with Fabregas and Costa. Hazard said: "The time it takes to develop a relationship on the pitch depends on the guy. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes not. But it's easy for me to play with them because they understand football and are very good players. "We didn't need to train two years together, just one week was enough. They know when I move and I know when Costa and Fabregas move. It's a pleasure to play with them. "I don't know how much better this team can get - we will see. Now we are first in the table and I hope we can stay there until the end of the season. I hope we can win a lot of trophies this season, one, two or three. Why not

https://www.clubcall.com/chelsea/hazard-reveals-silverware-ambition-1745798.html

It's a pitty my quoting doesn't function anymore, otherwise I would reply to lionsden that the fact that he prefers a long distance strike (Reus' goal), albeit a fine one, over incredible technique and team moves (Ronaldo's & Hazard's goals), tells me all I need to know about his "passion" for football.

I'd rather be easily thrilled than dead spoiled tbh.

Id rather have Eden scoring one on ones than long rangers, long shots look amazing and is great but you aren't going to score 20+ of them a season are you? Also long shots take skill, but some come down to luck and poor goal keeping, while taking on players and going one on one with a keeper, that takes so much more skill.