Eden Hazard

the wes

I don't understand why we still have these transfer rumours open. Same shit is gonna happen that has for the last few years... the players we need most will go to a team with a MANAGER and by the time we've sorted it out we'll get the leftovers. With the exception of Mata, it's become the rule for CFC. No manager, no signings.

United have been so heavily linked with Gaitan for the last year, I cannot see a deal for Hazard above Gaitan. Their primary focus is also a central midfielder - long term replacement for Scholes. I can see them moving for Modric.

Man City have been heavily linked with Cavani and Lavezzi and I think those two will be their priority targets, and they must move players on before they buy.

Barcelona normally only buy one or two big money signings and IMO their priority will be a centre back and left back. I think they'll try to buy Thiago Silva and Jordi Alba.

That then only leaves Real Madrid who I think can realistically compete financially. All the players seemingly available on the market this summer, Real aren't going to buy all of them and I would suggest from an attacking point of view they're already well set!

City would absolutely start Hazard. .

That's what they told Nasri... >.>

Man City have been heavily linked with Cavani and Lavezzi and I think those two will be their priority targets, and they must move players one before they buy.

I don't think City will get BOTH of them. We need to go for both, and hope we get at least on of them, Preferably Lavezzi

Also Ferguson wants Hazard apperently

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129179/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-scouts-Eden-Hazard-Manchester-United.html

Fuck we should go for Modric and Hazard/Lavezzi. Cavani and Hulk are interesting aswell, but no money for them.

+Hoilett and Azpi. Sell few players (ferreira, boss, malouda, kalou, yossi) and we get those players for less than 100mio.

If united actualy gets modric, we are in shit. same with eden.

Fuck we should go for Modric and Hazard/Lavezzi. Cavani and Hulk are interesting aswell, but no money for them.

+Hoilett and Azpi. Sell few players (ferreira, boss, malouda, kalou, yossi) and we get those players for less than 100mio.

If united actualy gets modric, we are in shit. same with eden.

No, we should leave Modric the fuck alone. I have nothing against Modric himself, but we shouldn't try to do business with Tottenham again. Besides, Modric is not worth more than 40 million. There are many interesting creative midfielders available for less money that we should go for.

Hazard is also more interesting than Lavezzi in my opinion, he has yet to blossom.

I also think we should keep Yossi.

There is no other such complete midfielder, offering exactly what we need, that would be available. Imagine him with Mata...and Hazard.

Cabaye is not same level still. Name me one player, we might get, offering similar atributes to Modric?

There is no other such complete midfielder, offering exactly what we need, that would be available. Imagine him with Mata...and Hazard.

Cabaye is not same level still. Name me one player, we might get, offering similar atributes to Modric?

There is probably no other such complete midfielder, Modric with Mata and Hazard would be orgasmic. But the thing is he isn't available, we tried too many times last summer and I would hate for the club to end up with another Meireles next summer.

I would like for us to go for a more Mata-ish signing. Someone relatively known but not yet established on the big screen with all his career in front of him.

These are just off the top of my head: Ganso, Eriksen, Ilkay Gundogan.

I'm not saying these players are better than Modric, not at all, but they have potential to become that. I'm also not saying any of those players are available, everyone knows about when we rejected Eriksen and Dortmund's eager to keep their young players. But I want the club to look at these kind of players, young, hungry and capable of magic.

I actually think Cabaye would be a better fit than Modric for our team and I think Newcastle would sell for £15m, especially if they don't get top 4.

The reason I would prefer Cabaye is if we were to buy the right attacking players next season to complement Torres and Mata and continue to play 4-2-3-1, I would prefer the 2 deeper midfielders to both be able to play, but also both be able to defend aswell which Modric isn't great at doing.

Two from Cabaye, Ramires, Mikel, Lampard and Romeu would suit me fine next season. Sell Essien and Meireles to recoup some of the outlay on other targets that we buy.

I would go for sahin then. If real will sell him...

Modric can defend aswell. Similar to Cabaye. But has better passing and vision, while Cabaye would be half cheaper. I think Chelsea will try to get Modric once again.

Gundogan absolutely no...Maybe Witsel.

I actually think Cabaye would be a better fit than Modric for our team and I think Newcastle would sell for £15m, especially if they don't get top 4.

The reason I would prefer Cabaye is if we were to buy the right attacking players next season to complement Torres and Mata and continue to play 4-2-3-1, I would prefer the 2 deeper midfielders to both be able to play, but also both be able to defend aswell which Modric isn't great at doing.

Two from Cabaye, Ramires, Mikel, Lampard and Romeu would suit me fine next season. Sell Essien and Meireles to recoup some of the outlay on other targets that we buy.

modric defends very well!!? ive watches him numerous times and he fights to get the ball back in his own half then starts play

if we wanna play 4231, would Javi Martinez fit better than Luka?

if we wanna play 4231, would Javi Martinez fit better than Luka?

Javi Martinez would be a good fit but Bilbao aren't gonna sell him on the cheap...hence not sure if Chelsea are gonna spend close to 30 million on him.

As for Luka, he might be interesting in moving to Chelsea but Spurs won't sell him to us.