Eden Hazard

the wes

TBH, when I watched the world cup, miralles and mertens were better than hazard and work better in the system currently employed. Similar to lukaku and origi...

Hazard the better player, but under wilmot's belgium, i think the other two are more effective.

Belgium doesn't need Eden against BiH to win tonight. Depending on his form he could however be helpful or inutile.

True however, it's an Euro qualifier and with so much at stake, questions will be asked if, as unlikely as it is, Belgium fail to win as to why one of your best players was not involved. Most managers don't like answering those kind of awkward questions.

Actually I take the bolded back. just checked and belgium are playing a team that has players like Dzeko, Pjanic et al away from home. They will do well to win here.

I'm guessing Hazard is not a fan favourite in Belgium. What's the general feeling towards him and his performances over there?

Well to say his not a fan favourite is taking it abit to far, afterall they all know him as the chelsea superstar.

They blame him of being lazy and not caring much about the NT, not giving his everything when he plays.

Its only a matter of time tough, im convinced sooner or later the belgian people will see the so called "chelsea hazard" and then he will be the biggest fan favourite

Well to say his not a fan favourite is taking it abit to far, afterall they all know him as the chelsea superstar.

They blame him of being lazy and not caring much about the NT, not giving his everything when he plays.

Its only a matter of time tough, im convinced sooner or later the belgian people will see the so called "chelsea hazard" and then he will be the biggest fan favourite

Well, your manager needs to provide favorable tactics for eden to showcase his ability.

So, as long as you guys have wilmots, hazard will never be a superstar in international showcase.

Well, your manager needs to provide favorable tactics for eden to showcase his ability.

So, as long as you guys have wilmots, hazard will never be a superstar in international showcase.

This is exactly right on. Wilmots was/is a great motivator and uniter, but lacks tactical prowess to make the team really tick.

This is exactly right on. Wilmots was/is a great motivator and uniter, but lacks tactical prowess to make the team really tick.

Well, the cms tick well as does miralles/mertens...

Its just hazard and lukaku i think that doesnt..

Well, the cms tick well as does miralles/mertens...

Its just hazard and lukaku i think that doesnt..

I disagree, despite some results we look/ed flat as a team too often. Eg the world cup.

There isnt nearly enough speed of execution at a consistent level throughout games. This is certainly not Hazard imo. Lukaku is another story (enter Origi)

I disagree, despite some results we look/ed flat as a team too often. Eg the world cup.

There isnt nearly enough speed of execution at a consistent level throughout games. This is certainly not Hazard imo. Lukaku is another story (enter Origi)

Can hazard and kdb coexist and be effecitve together you think?

Played very nice today against BiH, atleast in the first half. Challenged most of the time and looked very comfortable with the ball as usual. In the second half he lost the pace a little bit but I guess it is because of hos toe injury earlier this week.

I´m just happy that we have him in our team :getin:

Problem is that Wilmots really need an offensive minded assistant manager. He is the perfect one to motivate the players, but he is poor to make them play with each others. There is no alchemy at all (like Stingray said).

It's like the Chelsea's team of 2 years ago, great players but no link up play.

Believe it or not but most of the fans prefer Mertens instead of Hazard for the game tonight.

Not anymore after Mertens' dreadful performance last night I reckon.

Hazard had some fantastic moments, too bad he couldn't top it of with a goal or assist.