Eden Hazard

the wes

to win the ballon d'or and to be the best player in the world , in 2014 he must score a lot of goals , do i speak chinese , russian ?

Yea, cause Zidane, Kaka, and Canavarro scored shit ton of goals huh? Messi/Ronaldo have 3 more tears winning balon d'ors then Hazard will be in his prime and win it over Bale and Neymar.

Just enjoy him, he's a unique talent and there isn't a player like him. Not to mention that he's extremely charismatic.

He's the type of player that can create magic at any moment anywhere on the pitch.

He's been creating the most chances of any player in Europe and completing the most dribbles of any player of Europe.

He was one of the Ballon D'Or 23 last year because those who vote recognize the brilliance of his play and that he can do things that no other players can do.

we know he is great ,,,, who cares that Arse think wilshere is better or that Scousers say Sterling .

We have possibly our best team ever and he is ONE of the stars ,,, FUCK THEM ALL .. We are Chelsea

For sure, I remember Rupert (the Rafa lover) got discarded pretty promptly, but atleast he made an effort to present himself properly and backed up his opinions most of the time.

Papito almost makes me pine for the return of Phil Driver.

Haha. To be fair, Rubert lasted almost 6 months here!

Papito has been banned, so at least the mods are taking care of the trolls swiftly. Trolls like Papito just lower the quality of what is otherwise a brilliant CFC forum, IMO the best out there among many.

As for Hazard, one thing I've noticed while sifting through the internet is that fans of rival clubs, especially some fans of Man United, Barcelona, Liverpool and to a lesser extent, Arsenal seem to be very jealous of him. It' actually quite humorous. They say he's "overrated" (absurd, I know), the latest one is "he's had 1-2 good games this season". These idiots just keep coming up with more and more nonsense and Hazard continues to prove them wrong.

CONTINUED

----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Last season I complained about him slowing down attacks and dribbling towards the wings instead of towards dangerous areas.

Not this season. He is now taking the game to the opposition by attacking the box with his dribbles. As a result, defenders are getting yellow cards more often due to hazard. I don't know if he's been reading this thread :lol: or it's the presence of costa and fabregas who have to be marked, leaving space for Hazard has made him free and change his style.

I want him to develop his shooting too but let's enjoy his more aggressive dribbling style for now, the goals will come. :beer:

Last season I complained about him slowing down attacks and dribbling towards the wings instead of towards dangerous areas.

Not this season. He is now taking the game to the opposition by attacking the box with his dribbles. As a result, defenders are getting yellow cards more often due to hazard. I don't know if he's been reading this thread :lol: or it's the presence of costa and fabregas who have to be marked, leaving space for Hazard has made him free and change his style.

I want him to develop his shooting too but let's enjoy his more aggressive dribbling style for now, the goals will come. :beer:

Completely agree with this. He's one of the best dribblers out there, and it was frustrating to watch him use it mostly in non-dangerous areas. So far, I'm very pleased with his dribbling this season. Of course it does help that he gets a bit more space now that we have Costa and Fabregas, but still, watching him dribble more aggressively is very encouraging.

Going to see Hazard in action tomorrow in the Belgium vs Andorra match. Hope he'll score 15 goals just for the "statanatics" (stat fanatics) to get off his case for the rest of the season and look for another worldclass player to piss on.

Think I might be the small majority, but I feel we won't get the best out of Hazard unless he is played centrally behind the striker. A true number 10. Some of his brilliance imo came from him whilst playing in the centre.

I'm with you on this. That penalty against arsenal was created from his dribbling from the center, the Schurrle goal against Burnley was also because of his dribbling from the center. His ability to dribble through a swarm of bodies is his real talent and doing that will scatter the center of the opponent defense and disorganize them in the process making it easier to break any defense down.

If he is double marked by the CMs, fabregas is free to pick passes. If he is double marked by the DM and a centerback, costa has only one CB on him and we know what happens. If he is marked by a fullback and DM, Willian/schurlle is free.

Hazard will be the fulcrum of our attack, his mare presence will leave his teammates with so much space it'll be impossible to defend us.

Would love to see 5 consecutive games with him there.