Eden Hazard

the wes

yeah that's right , he's an unbelievable player , TOP 10 in the world but we are talking about a trophy he wants and i saw in the previous matches than he had possibilities to score but he wanted to do an assist . ok no problem for me but then Eden don't say you want to win this trophy if you don't try to score more

Hazard is a beast. However, considering the competition, his only chance at ballon d'or is going to be if Chelsea wins a treble. Otherwise, he's never going to outscore the current top players. Similar to how someone mentioned about Ribery. Dude had to win a treble and still came 3rd.

As long as Hazard, doesn't start obsessing over it, he'll still have a great career even if he doesn't win the ballon d'or.

And as a Chelsea fan, sure I'd love if he wins it, but that's secondary to Chelsea's team success.

Well, you are talking about which player is the most important. Obviously a good striker is very important to any team but if you only talk about the best player (most skills and so on) Hazard is superior in my opinion.

I'm not saying that Costa isnt an amazing player, I just think Hazard is better.

imo Hazard is our best and most talented player.

Not sure the most important though. I can't decide between Costa and Cesc who the most important is right now, and even though Eden was involved in many of our goals this season and he's single handled why we could score against Arsenal in that moment, I think maybe Cesc and Costa (individually or as a combo) would find a way around to give us the lead. There's no way Arsenal would be able to press like that the whole match, as they aren't used to it. Our second goal comes from a situation that could have still happened if the match was 0x0.

The important thing, the most important thing, the really important thing though is that regardless who's better or more important, the three of them are the mainly responsible for our success so far. I don't think we need to pick. Some matches Costa was more important, others Fabregas, others Hazard.

I agree with Mourinho though about Fabregas - there hasn't been one match yet where he wasn't incredible or at least very good in the attack for us. Hazard had a couple of quiet matches. Again, irrelevant imo. I prefer to look at what they keep doing good.

it's because Ronaldo and Messi score 100 goals by season lol

Yeah mate we understand, the recipe of success is to score goals for fun just like Messi does. We get it, now move on, Hazard will not win the Ballon d'Or because he is not a natural born goalscorer, ok, but nor will Paris ever win the Champions League because they are just a tin-pot team playing in a Mickey Mouse league full of bang average teams. Now crawl back to your forums because you are just a fucking Paris troll frustrated that his team can't even beat the likes of Evian and Reims. And btw, how about that marquee signing of yours, the 50 mil pounds defender that can't defend? Has he sold enough shirts by now??????

Jesus Papito is making Bushman look like peace, on ignore list he goes.

Indeed, and it makes the forum look unappealing too.

If you're a Chelsea fan browsing the board as a guest and see his posts, you don't join Talk Chelsea.. you go to cfcnet or elsewhere. Worse, is that we attract more posters of the same ilk.

Indeed, and it makes the forum look unappealing too.

If you're a Chelsea fan browsing the board as a guest and see his posts, you don't join Talk Chelsea.. you go to cfcnet or elsewhere. Worse, is that we attract more posters of the same ilk.

For sure, I remember Rupert (the Rafa lover) got discarded pretty promptly, but atleast he made an effort to present himself properly and backed up his opinions most of the time.

Papito almost makes me pine for the return of Phil Driver.

For sure, I remember Rupert (the Rafa lover) got discarded pretty promptly, but atleast he made an effort to present himself properly and backed up his opinions most of the time.

Papito almost makes me pine for the return of Phil Driver.

Who is this Phil Driver character I keep hearing about?