Eden Hazard

the wes

Thought again he was very average today - completely missing in the 2nd half...

Really needs to start playing well - Jack Wilshere shockingly looked twice the player of Hazard and that's how I would expect Hazard to play... So hope Hazard sorts it out soon :) preferably a hatrick on Weds night!!!

Again as in his last 4-5 games?

1694NCx.jpg

Just don't get some of people form this forum. Are you expecting him to play every game like Messi?

He was great in the first half, and second half was poor from everyone, not just him...but he did pass the ball to Ba at the end, when he missed that chance :P

Really good 1st half. Quiet in the 2nd. All in all, a good match from Hazard. I wouldn't say he was bad at all - created chances, took on players, shot to goal. One of the best in the pitch, even if he looked tired in the end.

Again as in his last 4-5 games?

1694NCx.jpg

So he's playing as well as when he first started the season?

Yes he will get better and No I don't expect Messi - I thought Wilshere looked the better of the 2 players... Across the whole 90 minutes... Wish we had other options so he could have a rest... Perhaps that's what he needs - has been massively over used so far...

I guess I'm just expecting too much from him - he always plays better when BA is on - he knows Torres isa wasted pass and I DO respect that :)

Just to be fair, Oscar and Mata were also under-par 2nd half :)

Just don't get some of people form this forum. Are you expecting him to play every game like Messi?

He was great in the first half

I've given up on commenting. It is to no avail.

He did really good I think. Great in the first half. Disappearing a bit in the second.

none lol

Lol good call :)

I think Hazard is finding it a bit harder in the Prem than he did at Lille - but he will learn and adapt... I'm not expecting much until next season - always takes at least a year for players to settle :)

If he could focus on the basics though, receiving the ball and keeping it simple - it would help him - at the minute he loses possession regularly which always leads to a counter attack, Mata and Oscar both guilty too! So we just need to sharpen up, but so many games in so many days - bound to be mentally and physically tired,,,