Eden Hazard

the wes

I don't know if it has been said here before or not; don't want to check the last 20+ pages.

But what Hazard said about feeling that he has to do it on his own, immediately followed the comment that "we didn't create much in the second half." Thus, him having to do it alone refers to the creation of chances. And that is exactly what has been wrong with our attacking approach most of the season: there is not much of a plan there, and we just rely on the 3 AM's and the striker to create something out of nothing. Strikerwise, we all know not to expect too much. And when the rest of the AM's are not really playing well either, then it effectively is all up to Eden. He said something after a match bitterly lost, and felt that he was not really getting much support when triple marked the whole match. I cannot for the life of me see what's wrong with that. It's simply a correct assessment - and this has nothing to do with his own defensive mistake earlier, which is clear btw.

What Mourinho said afterwards was less correct imo. Eden has really stepped up his defensive back-tracking this season, which has been remarked by Mou himself in the past. I feel he kind of dropped the ball there by isolating Eden as the one responsible for the elimination. That's unfair given all that Eden has brought to CFC this year.

People need to stop sound like they know everything about football. You don’t. Just a bunch of people sitting behind your laptops try to sound smart and pretend you know it all which in fact you have no credentials hence no slating Jose Mourinho.

Well then what's the use of this forum? To praise and hail almighty Mourinho? Hazard handled the situation poorly and Mourinho handled it poorly aswell. I hope he responds sunday with an amazing performance.

People need to stop sound like they know everything about football. You don’t. Just a bunch of people sitting behind your laptops try to sound smart and pretend you know it all which in fact you have no credentials hence no slating Jose Mourinho.

You want attacking football well there are couple of options for you, there is Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool for you. Can look aboard there are plenty out there too. I heard some wanking for Pellegrini and Rodgers well if that’s what you want being out of UCL in round 16 and with 1 wide open competition to compete which will be decided on the last day there is the door.

Attacking football made a mockery out of us last season and humiliated us when we were the first holder to crash out UCL in group stage on the other hand that was playing defensive and by our strengths which made the dream for all you to see us lift that long dreamt UCL trophy.

I don’t care for your wankfest of us playing attacking attractive football as long as we get the results as long as we compete to the last day of PL and not pray to be just in top 4 and be in the last stages of UCL not crashing out of it in the group stages.

Having said that some nerve some of you got! Till when we always played defensive? We played some good attacking football of our own this season. If we have the resources to play attack we would. I’ll be more that glad to play like that and Jose knows best how to play it for sure. If we don’t have the requirements to play by what we got. It might be playing ugly park the bus or counter attacking and I don’t fucking care how we extract those result as long as we do.

YOU are the KEY BOARD warrior ,,, Your opinions are yours ,, most of which I disagree with .... And please try to argue without crude obscenities

Well then what's the use of this forum? To praise and hail almighty Mourinho? Hazard handled the situation poorly and Mourinho handled it poorly aswell. I hope he responds sunday with an amazing performance.

Yes.

You should hail Mourinho.

That little countryman of yours should've shut his mouth in the first place.

For the hundredth time, Jose as the boss can criticize the players or in this case a player who undermine him.

Yes.

For the hundredth time, Jose as the boss can criticize the players or in this case a player who undermine him.

remember AVB

Yes.

SAF trashed players when he no longer needed them . I believe we could still have used Mata and I KNOW we need Hazard

YOU are the KEY BOARD warrior ,,, Your opinions are yours ,, most of which I disagree with .... And please try to argue without crude obscenities

That's reason why Jose is in the top of his career for the past couple of years and wanted everywhere and you people behind your laptop, wheelchairs or whatever you're in at.

That's reason why Jose is in the top of his career for the past couple of years and wanted everywhere and you people behind your laptop, wheelchairs or whatever you're in at.

and WHAT have you achieved SPECIAL ONE ...

in actual fact I have performed at a much higher level than Jose who has merely managed

SAF trashed players when he no longer needed them . I believe we could still have used Mata and I KNOW we need Hazard

Fergie criticised Ronaldo multiple times. The fact is Hazard should have kept it quiet, he was at fault on the first goal (the decisive imo), what image does Mourinho gives if he lets a player talking about his tactics ? Did you ever read somewhere Frank talking about José tactics ? No, you just accept it because he's THE MANAGER.

In fact, Eden said that it's tough to be the man which the team counts on ? but didn't he said that he wants to reach the level of Messi and Ronaldo ? Did they ever said something like that ? No, never.

Ronaldo has increasingly shown signs of frustration at his perceived rough treatment at the hands of opposition defenders and, after being guilty of giving the ball away in the lead-up to goals for Aston Villa andPorto last week, was dropped to the substitute's bench for Manchester United's 2-1 win at Sunderland yesterday. Ferguson also issued a public condemnation.

"I don't accept that he will give goals away because of the player he is," said Ferguson. "I speak to him about it. I don't accept that from anyone. In European football, if you give the ball away it takes a long time to get it back."

So Fergie criticised Ronaldo the same way José did but one was in a CL semi with a player who has potential, the other was in a league game with the best player in the world.

Such a shame he was sold. Chelsea wanted to start a new era with attacking flair players and freshen up the negative image of horrid style amongst the neutral supporters throughout Europe, hopefully winning new admirers to elavate the club further.

They've made some poor managerial appointments, were slow to address some obvious deficiencies in the squad (Striker(s), midfield) and suddenly that whole plan went out the door and Chelsea is back to rebuilding again.

and WHAT have you achieved SPECIAL ONE ...

in actual fact I have performed at a much higher level than Jose who has merely managed

Bring one single post i'm talking tactics like i was born in football pitch!

All i know Jose is the one who brought an end to 50 year trophy drought and built a team for a decade which btw won the UCL and i know you say yes with Roman money but he proved himself with porto before that and many other teams he went to ergo his credentials never in doubt. he is natural born winner!

Can you please enlighten us at what level you performed higher?

Such a shame he was sold. Chelsea wanted to start a new era with attacking flair players and freshen up the negative image of horrid style amongst the neutral supporters throughout Europe, hopefully winning new admirers to elavate the club further.

They've made some poor managerial appointments, were slow to address some obvious deficiencies in the squad (Striker(s), midfield) and suddenly that whole plan went out the door and Chelsea is back to rebuilding again.

What are you on about ? We are two/three signings away to have a complete team, stop spouting nonsense.

Bring one single post i'm talking tactics like i was born in football pitch!

All i know Jose is the one who brought an end to 50 year trophy drought and built a team for a decade which btw won the UCL and i know you say yes with Roman money but he proved himself with porto before that and many other teams he went to ergo his credentials never in doubt. he is natural born winner!

Can you please enlighten us at what level you performed higher?

I played professional sport ,, Rugby League ,, and a high standard of amateur sport in Golf Cricket .. and International level Bridge ..

and YOU ?

I played professional sport ,, Rugby League ,, and a high standard of amateur sport in Golf Cricket .. and International level Bridge ..

and YOU ?

Wow, impressive, you could replace José perhaps.