Eden Hazard

the wes

They have the story on globoesporte and even the Brazilians are laughing at him picking Robinho in the comments section :lol:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-ingles/noticia/2014/02/hazard-poe-ronaldinho-gaucho-e-robinho-entre-seus-idolos-no-futebol.html

It seems many Brazilians on that site don't rate Neymar as highly as Hazard. From the comment section.

It seems many Brazilians on that site don't rate Neymar as highly as Hazard. From the comment section.

Yeah, I've noticed that. The 'Neymarketing' is a good one :lol: When Oscar does well you'll see countless comments like "If Neymar did that we'd never hear the end of it" :lol:

Their comment section is hilarious, it's the only reason I go on there.

Remember when the Guardian journalists put him on #100 regarding the best active footballers of 2013? :wank2:

Well TBF, he wasn't exactly performing like he is now last year and consistently, was he?

True.But Kagawa higher than Hazard shows how reliable this list is.Ok,the Guardian loves United,thats obvious.

Even so he deserved better then 100 spot. I mean seriously look at some of the names that were in front of him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2013/dec/100-greatest-footballers-2013 To highlight just 1 name KAGAWA 89th place :clown:

Previous season they listed him nr 58 iirc, he has improved massively since then yet he dropped 42 places. Nuff said really

Anyone else dread the day when he gets fouled and doesn't get up afterwards? I've seen warning signs already, like the bitter tackle from Vidic which got him the red card. On a bad day it could have ended much worse. It's already amazing that he's got smacked much more than any player in the league and hasn't had any problems, but I can't expect it to continue like that till the end of times. I just hope when that day comes, it won't be very bad.

Hazard is our first real superstar player in a long time, he's so exciting to watch that I honestly don't remember anybody like that, not even Robben, who was a one-trick pony to be ruthlessly honest. You could say Zola perhaps, but truth be told I was too young at that time to have any real recollection, maybe the older fans can tell me if he measures up or has the potential to measure up to Zola? We've been an outstanding team throughout the Roman era, true, but we've never really had a standout individual who gets praised and watched all over the world. And of all the places, he's from Belgium, who would have thought?

Yeah I am really pissed off by how the refs don't protect Hazard at all

Anyone still remember in what month Hazard feels he usually play on top of his form every season? I remember he mentioned he has won POTM both in France and England in this month.

March and April are usually his standout months...

Looks like he's finally settled in fully. Last season the team was more inclined to give the ball to Mata. Hazard himself was also a bit too shy and not imposing himself on the team enough. With Mata gone, he's become the main go-to-guy to create something and it looks like he's thriving under that responsibility and isn't locked out that much anymore on that left flank.