Eden Hazard

the wes

Who the hell even cares about player of the month?

It seems he does as Mourinho said he keeps waiting for the nomination - which is the only reason why this fuckery breaks my heart. I don't give a rat's ass about those sort of pointless awards, but for most players they're important (which I get why as I also like to be recognized at my work), but there's so much politics involved that I just want to use some TNT on their big fat asses and just handle the award to Eddie, not because he wants it and I love him, but because he fucking deserves it!!!!!!!

Carzola in the list is a very bad joke.

Eden Hazard, what can I say that hasn't already been said hundreds of times over

I'll try a different approach...

He's not Cristiano Ronaldo and hes not Lionel Messi, but the fact people are talking about them in the same breath is hardly surprising, he's really stepped up to the plate this season, in a team that (at least) started this season with such an abundance of attacking options he's shined the brightest and longest with his consistency having bumped up a couple of pegs, he's gotten rid of that habit of drifting out of games for long periods.

You can see that in his belief that he can take anyone on with his incredible 3.8 dribbles per game this season, up from his rather average 1.8 dribbles per game last season, he's also the most fouled player in the Premier League with an average of 2.9 fouls per game (shame we've been struggling to make the most of our set pieces lately). The dribbling hasn't been all for naught either with his tally of 9 goals in the Premier League, a very respectable return and putting him level with his total for last season at just past the halfway mark.

He's also laid on 5 assist so far, which is the highest in the team but maybe not something to write home about, that doesn't mean he hasn't been instrumental in our success so far this season though with 2.6 key passes per game outlining his vision and creativity at the other end of the pitch. If he hasn't been banging them in himself he's seen them fluffed over the bar/past the post by our slightly lackluster strike force this season.

You can't ask Hazard to try and outshine Messi & Ronaldo, asking him to be compared to him though seems to have evolved him into a more confident player and our teams top performer in a quietly successful season (so far!). He leaves his impression on games and has numerous times been voted man of the match without a goal or assist to his name as is his work rate.

He's can only get better, don't worry, José's got this one

I totally agree with you. Instead of calling him the Next Ronaldo/Messi or heck even a mix of both,football fans should see him as Eden Hazard and give him the chance to make a name for himself.

I am confident that in a few years time, people will start calling future young talents as the next Hazard. :D

It seems he does as Mourinho said he keeps waiting for the nomination - which is the only reason why this fuckery breaks my heart. I don't give a rat's ass about those sort of pointless awards, but for most players they're important (which I get why as I also like to be recognized at my work), but there's so much politics involved that I just want to use some TNT on their big fat asses and just handle the award to Eddie, not because he wants it and I love him, but because he fucking deserves it!!!!!!!

Carzola in the list is a very bad joke.

He may not get official recognition but his name is on the lips of pretty much everyone who follows the BPL and TBH carzola has been very good in the last few weeks.

He may not get official recognition but his name is on the lips of pretty much everyone who follows the BPL and TBH carzola has been very good in the last few weeks.

in the last couple of weeks literally, two very good matches and that was it.

How long has Hazard been amazing for us?

Sorry no one will convince me Santi deserves to be there, regardless of who isn't.