Eden Hazard

the wes

Today in Belgian and French media, rumours about PSG preparing an offer "Chelsea can't resist" for Eden Hazard.

Unless they are offering us 5 PL titles and a couple of CLs, then I'm pretty sure we can "resist".

Today in Belgian and French media, rumours about PSG preparing an offer "Chelsea can't resist" for Eden Hazard.

open question

Sentiments aside and being reaslistic (i.e no zlatan,cavani,silva plus £400m joke) objectively, what would be that offer "chelsea can't resist" for you? for me it's anything upwards of £55m. at this point in time, he hasn't shown the level of consistency and performance to warrant the suarez, bale type of fees and the 55m firgure is largely based on his potential which he might or might not reach. there's no such thing as he's too talented not to fulfill his potential.

Realistically? Double that. He's actually starting to show consistency, he's yet to hit that 100 PL game mark that proved such a crucial point in Ronaldo's development, replacing him would be bloody tough and the hit to our 'prestige' and the possible bonus to not just PSG but the French league could be worth quite a bit in the long run too.

Essentially he isn't for sale at any price.

So you think he's already worth £110m which would not only make him cost more than ronaldo and bale but also make him worlds most expensive player ever?.

open question

Sentiments aside and being reaslistic (i.e no zlatan,cavani,silva plus £400m joke) objectively, what would be that offer "chelsea can't resist" for you? for me it's anything upwards of £55m. at this point in time, he hasn't shown the level of consistency and performance to warrant the suarez, bale type of fees and the 55m firgure is largely based on his potential which he might or might not reach. there's no such thing as he's too talented not to fulfill his potential.

Objectively : He's not for sale.

When your trying to build a team that looks to dominate football for the next 8-10 years it makes no sense to sell your (arguably) best player who has the potential to be 1 of the top 5 players in the world.

We're not that desperate for money and even if we were there would be other players that i'd sell before i'd even consider selling Hazard.

So you think he's already worth £110m which would not only make him cost more than ronaldo and bale but also make him worlds most expensive player ever?.

I think if a team wanted to sign him, then bidding would need to start at £100 million unless he expressed a desire to leave (like Bale and Ronaldo both did).

Objectively : He's not for sale.

When your trying to build a team that looks to dominate football for the next 8-10 years it makes no sense to sell your (arguably) best player who has the potential to be 1 of the top 5 players in the world.

We're not that desperate for money and even if we were there would be other players that i'd sell before i'd even consider selling Hazard.

firstly everyone has a price and I mean everyone.

as for the boded part. alvaro recoba, deisler, saviola,stan collymore,robinho and many more also had the potential to be "1 of the top 5 players in the world" and were just as talented if not even more than hazard, you see where i'm going with this. potential is nothing more than that until it actually gets fulfilled

I remember when we won back to back title's under Jose first time and comfortably, it was amazing but i always knew in the back to my mind that United had the young pair Rooney and Ronaldo and it was only a matter of time before they fully exploded and because of that United started challenging us hard for titles, it actually started in the second half of 05/06, but luckily we were well away at the top by then that season.

Now with Hazard and Oscar we have exactly the same luxury.

I remember when we won back to back title's under Jose first time and comfortably, it was amazing but i always knew in the back to my mind that United had the young pair Rooney and Ronaldo and it was only a matter of time before they fully exploded and because of that United started challenging us hard for titles, it actually started in the second half of 05/06, but luckily we were well away at the top by then that season.

Now with Hazard and Oscar we have exactly the same luxury.

I'm sorry but hazard and oscar especially have no where near the potential of Rooney and ronaldo. both players where already a "legitimate candidates" for Ballon dor at oscar and Hazard's age. hazard with some luck migth reach rooney's level but Ronaldo's is a stretch. oscar doesn't even belong in the conversion to start with. we need to stop overrating these players.