Eden Hazard

the wes

yet another solid match for him. He seems to finally be in the zone of his game, now it's only about adding confidence and stats to his attitude. He seems a different player, he's more objective, more incisive and I do agree he should be shooting more, but I guess the most important is the change in his attitude in the three points I've talked about after the Sunderland match: 1) staying up more often instead of expecting fouls to be called; 2) dribbling in positions that while risky pay off with good chances in counter-attacks or shooting, 3) shooting more (even if he did a bit less yesterday, it was still way more than before).

Let's not forget the kid is 22. I think he's progressing now and hopefully soon (as in next season) he'll be able to become the indisputable best asset in the team, winning us matches often.

He'll win that trophy for sure, but Eden is a bit optimistic about his brother's chances at Chelsea I'm affraid. A loan to a mid table premier league team would be a good test next year.

Yes the gap is huge. Ask Debruyne.

His brother will win the golden boot though. He's by far the best player of the league.

We need to just play Eden and Willian every match now. They have started clicking and just keep playing them and build that partnership. Once they begin linking up like Mata and Hazard used to last year, they could probably dribble through a whole team themselves.

Happy that Hazard seems to have improved on his consistency of late but still a bit annoyed at some of his play. Take yesterday's game as an example. He has a tendency to hog on the ball for a tad too long when a forward pass is available to be made to keep our attack flowing but instead, he dribbles with the ball too much before passing it and by then, our attacks would slowed down with opponents getting back into defensive positions already.

Another point is that he keeps on coming inside and making our play so narrow. There were numerous occasions against Palace, when he was playing and attacking down on the right side, he should be going on the outside/get to the byline/go behind the defence rather than coming in and make everything so congested in that central area.

Even if this is true witch i highly doubt, chelsea will never let him go

Also i dont think eden is all that interested, he's already at a top club where he's pretty much the (main) star, loved by his coach and adored by the fans witch wont be the case at RM

Tbh is see him stay at stamford bridge for a very long time, atleast i hope he will ,afterall its eden's garden ;)