Eden Hazard

the wes

That aint true, Hazard is clearly playing bad and it is not because of double-cover...

Actually it is... he is being double marked, triple marked.

It's not the only reason why he's not playing well but dismissing it like it's not a factor is just ridiculous.

Actually it is... he is being double marked, triple marked.

It's not the only reason why he's not playing well but dismissing it like it's not a factor is just ridiculous.

No, he isnt. He isnt being marked any different than the likes of RVP, Aguero, Suarez, Bale last year, Ozil now, etc. Yet, he hasnt been able to produce 10% of what he is capable of!

Eden Hazard is our best player and he must start acting like so. And we as fans must charge him for it, not blame the oppositions' defences...

Besides, there isnt even something as triple-marke, lol.

No, he isnt. He isnt being marked any different than the likes of RVP, Aguero, Suarez, Bale last year, Ozil now, etc. Yet, he hasnt been able to produce 10% of what he is capable of!

Eden Hazard is our best player and he must start acting like so. And we as fans must charge him for it, not blame the oppositions' defences...

Besides, there isnt even something as triple-marke, lol.

Yes he is. Just take a look at some footage from our games.

Seriously how many times in a game do you see Hazard getting the opportunity to go 1 on 1 with the rightback ? Oh right never !

Usually when he receives the ball he has 2 players waiting with a third breathing down his neck. That's what i meant with triple marking.

Your right Hazard is our best player, problem is the opposition knows that and are taking precaution. If Hazard was in form he could deal with that.

Hazard isn't in form which is why he's struggling to play his game. Honestly don't get what you're not understanding.

Hazard is being double marked, constantly closed down by three players. That's not debatable it's a freakin fact.

Hazard isn't in form but the double marking is making it more difficult for him.

Decent game. Good thing is that he looked slimmer and seemed to start recovering his vista, slowly but surely.

I'm not expecting stellar performances this season like he did last year against West Ham or scoring screamers like against Manchester United or Prague, not under Mourinho... I hope he will, but it's just a feeling.

Decent game. Good thing is that he looked slimmer and seemed to start recovering his vista, slowly but surely.

I'm not expecting stellar performances this season like he did last year against West Ham or scoring screamers like against Manchester United or Prague, not under Mourinho... I hope he will, but it's just a feeling.

He will, trust me. Maybe stingray was right when he said hazard mostly starts the season slowly :ph34r: then gets into form especially in the second half of the season

I didn't watch Belgium yesterday, but it's great news if he's playing better. I think he already played better for us against Norwich, but I also so hope he grows as a footballer because while this 'slow starter' thing isn't a detractor for young players, a mature player shouldn't go through those stages so we can't count on him for a few months per season. I'm willing to overlook this excuse for one more season, but from next season on I hope he gets his act together much sooner. In high level professional no club can afford one of their best players to take a couple of months to be on full throttle and then have a dig another couple of months later and play really well the last 3 months of the season - as I already read theories here by different people saying in France he used to have a dig in form between December and January. Consistency is a must, although it does come with age.