Eden Hazard

the wes

He will. Lots more spaces than he's been getting lately and he's had a week's rest.

I also feel like he would do well.

It's so hard to create anything without space.. most oppositions are just closing down, parking the bus waiting for a counter attack. If they're organized then its really really hard, like against Basel. If they're not then its like Fullham.

But either way not only Hazard, but the whole team have to learn how to deal with this.

Tottenham will give us space though.

Eden Hazard has created 14 chances in the Premier League this season, the most in the league

Who cares about chances created, folk want teh flashy dribblez, nevermind helping out in defense..

Eden Hazard has created 14 chances in the Premier League this season, the most in the league

I would love to see a breakdown of that because I guess I remember 2 or 3 at the most. Which site provided that stat? Squawka? Opta?

Sometimes what those people consider chances couldn't be far from what I do... I've been checking Oscar's stats in Squawka and in one of the matches a pass he gave from the edge of the box to 3-4 meters behind was considered a chance created and then I've watched the match and it was because someone - don't know who decided to try a pathetic shot on the goal. So yeah, I don't buy this BS of Hazard being the most creative player in the league at all, this is BS because the player I've been watching has been anything but it.

So basically they're saying he's been the best player in the department in EPL but I can mention at least ten midfielders that are way better than him for their teams. If I actually bother to make the list I'll probably find more. Ramsey, Michu, Ben Arfa, Ozil, Toure, Oscar, Silva (before he got injured), Barkley, Walcott, Nolan... imo all of them had been more useful creatively to their teams than Eden was for us because in reality Eden is yet to give us anything remarkable. So yeah, I call the stat BS.

Damn his english is good.

he really improved his English and he's aware he needs to improve. I feel he will be the MAN for us today.

I would love to see a breakdown of that because I guess I remember 2 or 3 at the most. Which site provided that stat? Squawka? Opta?

Sometimes what those people consider chances couldn't be far from what I do... I've been checking Oscar's stats in Squawka and in one of the matches a pass he gave from the edge of the box to 3-4 meters behind was considered a chance created and then I've watched the match and it was because someone - don't know who decided to try a pathetic shot on the goal. So yeah, I don't buy this BS of Hazard being the most creative player in the league at all, this is BS because the player I've been watching has been anything but it.

So basically they're saying he's been the best player in the department in EPL but I can mention at least ten midfielders that are way better than him for their teams. If I actually bother to make the list I'll probably find more. Ramsey, Michu, Ben Arfa, Ozil, Toure, Oscar, Silva (before he got injured), Barkley, Walcott, Nolan... imo all of them had been more useful creatively to their teams than Eden was for us because in reality Eden is yet to give us anything remarkable. So yeah, I call the stat BS.

It doesn't really say he is the best, most creative, makes the team bettre, B. You are reading to much into it. It is just a stat saying according to their way of registering chances , he had the most. Other players will be measured according to the same method, so that evens things out for everyone.

It doesn't really say he is the best, most creative, makes the team bettre, B. You are reading to much into it. It is just a stat saying according to their way of registering chances , he had the most. Other players will be measured according to the same method, so that evens things out for everyone.

if it says no one created more chances than he did in EPL it's saying he's the player that contributed more creatively in the league, Tom. There aren't two ways to interpret that stat. The player that has created more chances for his teammates has to be the player that contributed more in the league. I don't think he's the player that contributed more in our team, let alone in the league. Actually I even forgot to add André in my list.

What I refuted is exactly what they call chances created - which is why I gave the Oscar example. Oscar created nothing in that play Squawka counted, it was a pass to the mid of the midfield when he was already in the edge and I guess Ramires - or someone else - seeing as we couldn't penetrate the opponents' defense took a shot that was completely pathetic. Those stats can be misleading and in this case they are.

The same match btw I remember a great pass Oscar gave and found someone inside the box (Eto'o) and because Eto'o did nothing with the ball, it didn't count in the key-pass stat. So yeah, when we look closely at those stats they can be really, really deceiving which is why I'm now considering them with a pint of salt.

The point is, he's not playing well to his levels offensively. I think he's been more than decent defensively - really impressive especially when you compare to him last year. I don't need the dribbles, the runs, the flashy plays and other things Weckerz mentioned in his post. I need Eden to be the player he can be in the attack. He hasn't been that player once this season. He had a few good plays - like his goal - but they were few and far apart. He can and should do more for us. I feel like he could have a great match today. I hope he does.

No doubt his English has improved quite a bit!

Better than Oscar. :P

The only thing Oscar can say is that he's happy, we're happy, the team is happy :lol:

Dion and I were laughing about it the other day as we've watched his post-match interview. He can also say very good, hehehehe.

They're all cuties.

if it says no one created more chances than he did in EPL it's saying he's the player that contributed more creatively in the league, Tom. There aren't two ways to interpret that stat. The player that has created more chances for his teammates has to be the player that contributed more in the league.

No, it really doesn't; It is your interpretation. It just says that according to their way of measuring: Hazard created most chances. Nothing more. and Schurrle will be measured accordingly. Nothing more.

If they say Hazard is A and you say A = B, so they really say Hazard is B then you have to be damn sure A=B . Creating the most chances (A) is not equal to being the most creative + being the one that contributed most (B). It is even a logical error to say that.