Eden Hazard

the wes

I wouldnt say he is walcott quick.........he is very fast though.

And he's far from having the shots of CR7, the dribbling of Messi and the finishing of both.

He's not at that level yet, lots of work ahead of him if he wants to even hope some day reach the level of those two. I hope he doesn't think he's already there, but i dont think so. He knows he can improve loads and loads. He has time for it, don't rush the comparisons :)

In good or bad, comparisons between players don't lead nowhere anyway.

reading this thread in retrospect (page 97 now) and I must say. It's been bizarre at most of those 97 pages :lol:

Eden is a genius and to read some of the stuff I've read here (when it was about him that is, because this is the most off topic thread I've read since signing up) I really think I must be football challenged because nothing else would make sense

more than 1 year since he signed, and im still jumping for joy that he is with us. Doesnt matter that Neymar, Gotze, Isco, etc goes elsewhere.

Exactly,thanks to hazard i did not give a fuck about where neymar,gotze or isco are going Otherwise i would have been extremely jealous of the clubs signing those players.

Hazard reminds me of Ronaldinho. And Luis Figo. Combined. With not quite as good ball control + crossing. But better finishing. And better pace. And dare I say it, even more excitement. And a better bum. And I find that cool.

Hazard reminds me of Ronaldinho. And Luis Figo. Combined. With not quite as good ball control + crossing. But better finishing. And better pace. And dare I say it, even more excitement. And a better bum. And I find that cool.

Ronaldinho... Really?

Ronaldinho... Really?

Yep. Almost like-for-like technique with how they choose to pass the ball and cross. Both equally adept to playing out wide or through the centre and adjust their play accordingly. Both like a little rabona here and there. Both have this incredible way of getting the ball to dip after shooting it quite high making it really difficult for the keeper to save.

Here's Ronaldinho at a similar age I believe to what Hazard is now. Play just like eachother. (Edit: Actually, Hazard is a lot less selfish. So not quite the same.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H6yScZqbEY

Exactly,thanks to hazard i did not give a fuck about where neymar,gotze or isco are going Otherwise i would have been extremely jealous of the clubs signing those players.

Hazard - Chelsea

Neymar - Barcelona

Götze - Bayern Munich

Isco - Real Madrid

Who will be the best of them is a huge question.

For me you are overdoing it with the Ronaldinho comparison.

In the brief time that Ronaldinho was top dog, that was probably the best I ever seen in my whole life!

Better then Messi and Ronaldo combine.

He was just epic and out of this world. If he would have hold that form for a couple of years, he could have easily been the best player ever of the history of this sport.

That being said, Hazard is good but nowhere near close the level that Ronaldinho was.

word. this 2-3 years he was at barca at the top level, he was incredible, even the people at the Bernabeu applauded to him. he ripped teams apart on his own (i remember that goal against us...where he made Carvalho look like an amateur ffs). not even messi or CR come close to Ronaldinhos craft and art he has shown.

Hazard - Chelsea

Neymar - Barcelona

Götze - Bayern Munich

Isco - Real Madrid

Who will be the best of them is a huge question.

We're gonna have a golden age for offensive players in the years to come.

These four will be a joy to watch, but in their generation there's still Oscar, Lucas, KDB, Reus, Alcantara, Rodriguez, Balotelli, El Sharaawy, Wilshere, Shaqiri and Thauvin who can truely become worldclass.