Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard: "They already knew for a long time at #CFC that Mourinho was going to sign and they all told me that it'd be a good thing for me"

Eden Hazard: "José Mourinho is someone special and it's a pleasure to have him as a coach" (Guardian) #CFC
Eden Hazard: "Maybe in the first training session I will be a bit intimidated - after all, it's José Mourinho" (Guardian) #CFC
Hazard: "This season I had a lot of assists but next season I want to score more goals. I want to score 50 or 60 like Messi or Ronaldo" #CFC
Hazard: "Being linked to players is normal at big clubs, and certainly at Chelsea, where everyone knows the reputation of Abramovich" #CFC
Eden Hazard: "He buys a lot of players. At such a club you never have time to rest. You have to be 100% all of the time" #CFC (Guardian)
Hazard: "Abramovich buys a lot of players. At such a club you never have time to rest. You have to be 100% all of the time" #CFC (Guardian)
Eden Hazard: "But even if Chelsea bought nobody, I would still have to fight for my position" (Guardian) #CFC

Good to hear this from Hazard..

"Obviously I can improve. I want to score 50 or 60 like (Lionel) Messi or (Cristiano) Ronaldo. I lack that killer instinct. Messi and Ronaldo are born to score, it's in their nature but I still choose the nice dribble or the beautiful pass too often. I have to shoot more."

That is the best and most interesting part of the interview. At least he recognises what we do. He's going to try and add this to his game and when he does, Watch the fuck out Messi, Ronaldo, England and the World.

That quote about scoring 50 goals and choosing dribbling and passing is just incredible. It's fantastic to see him that much ambitious and still know that he is in no way selfish and is always looking for a player in a better position. I can't be more happy that he is a Chelsea player.

That quote about scoring 50 goals and choosing dribbling and passing is just incredible. It's fantastic to see him that much ambitious and still know that he is in no way selfish and is always looking for a player in a better position. I can't be more happy that he is a Chelsea player.

But there's no source for this quote on Chelstransfer"gossip".

I've read the original article where he was asked about Mourinho, there were no mention of 50-60 goals a season like Messi, Ronaldo.

I say it's bullshit.

" Eden Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world after Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo" Jose Mourinho

5 Jun @ 5PM

http://www.thefootballsocial.co.uk/chelsea/eden_hazard/bigstories/

I'm sure he didn't say that btw it's cool :D

If he did say it, it reminds me of mourinho giving Lamps the confidence that he was one of the best in the world.

But there's no source for this quote on Chelstransfer"gossip".

I've read the original article where he was asked about Mourinho, there were no mention of 50-60 goals a season like Messi, Ronaldo.

I say it's bullshit.

By original article you mean in the Belgian papers/media?

The Guardian wouldn't have included that part into the news article if he didn't say it (unless they mistranslated it). Otherwise they could get themselves into trouble for fabrication.