Eden Hazard

the wes

Just seen the Chelsea TV's Weekend Review. Lee Parker said they are still waiting on the scan results on both Terry and Hazard's injury and an update is only likely to be provided by Benitez tomorrow after the team get to Amsterdam.

Hazard: I could have done better at Chelsea

Eurogoals catches up with Chelsea and Belgium star Eden Hazard, who says he and the Blues could have done better this season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/hazard-could-done-better-chelsea-180054742.html

C'est beau mec :cry:

J'espère qu'il m'a lu :cry:

Eden si tu nous lis, envoie moi un mail : [email protected], cours d'anglais gratos et tu pourras réaliser le rêve de ton plus grand fan : te parler en personne ! :dance:

Qui ne tente rien n'a rien ... :clown:

Do you think we'll have to play him as a CAM if he is to reach that level?

All I know is i've seen him have his best run as CAM. He fully put on the playmaker costume around november 2011 and after that it's been the 8 most incredible months i've seen him play. During those times in Lille he would be starting as ten in a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 with a pivot striker up front and him wandering practically everywhere around the pitch, preferably staying close to the ball (not making many runs in the depth).

But you could argue that the year Lille won LIgue 1 and Coupe de France, he was on the wings essentially. And the team was playing at a level never reached again, even when Hazard was amazing. But the loss of Cabaye, Gervinho and Sow was too much to handle.

Personnally I think can be worldclass everywhere. How i would make him play if i was to coach him though, i'd try to make him play in the same role as Messi has now at Barcelona while making him works harder on his finishing skills. And maybe with a true 9 in front of him contrary to Barca.

To fully answer your question, i will add that the position is not what's important. It's the state of mind he has to be. A Messi/Ronaldo state of mind (without the personnal statistic obsessiveness bullshit)

The challenge of Mourinho (i have no doubt he will succeed though) will be to build up his confidence and make him understand that being young doesn't mean he's not at that level yet.

With his talent and creativity, he has got to be decisive whenever he has the ball in the final 40 yards. Because not attempting anything to create a chance is just lazyness.

I totally agree with him ! Trust me, he already did a lot better and I have absolutely no doubt he will be far more influencial to the game and far more decisive next season. There has been plenty of times i've been disappointed in Hazard's games this season, when I thought he didn't take enough responsabilities considering his great talent, "hiding" behind Mata or Lampard, being shy for whatever reason.

I think his early followers will agree with me : last year he was at West Ham level every fourtnight, and the other game was average/good (on an Eden Hazard scale, that is to say excellent on many players' scale). I really hope for his sake and for Chelsea that he will soon match his last season level, personnally I think it'll be next year. I'd bet at least 15 assists and goals in PL next season.

And what's amazing is i'm sure he will be still far from having reached his top potential. Maybe i'm blinded by my love for him but what can i say ? He's the perfect player imo :

- godly skilled

- collective minded

- humble

- professionnal and fairplay (have you seen him shout at the referee once ? No, never.)

- always in a good mood, being funny and relaxed

- and most of all : he loves playing football so much ! Even at Stanford Bridge in front of 50000 supporters It's like he's playing with friends in his garden, just trying to enjoy his game, and make his partner enjoy it too. That's fucking priceless in modern football.

That's why even if there are players who are as skilled as he is, Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Zidane ... I will never look up to them as is admire Hazard, because they have a dark side.

Ronaldo is an egocentric twat, Zidane was violent at times, we can feel that Messi is equally interested in personnaly shining than winning the match, and Suarez do i even bother to argue ?

Ronaldinho would be the only player i'd have rated as high as Hazard, but then again he played for PSG so he's no match against Eden in my heart :wub:

With him and Mata, you are gifted with two unique players, both in talent and personnality. Cherish your luck mates ! I sure wish I could say the same for my team. But I had the chance to see Hazard playing for 4 years in the LOSC jersey, and I'll always have that pride in me.

Now you just have to pray he'll stay at least as long in London.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU EDEN !

Drunk ? Me ? Nooooooooo ... :ph34r:

Where do people can the notion players are humbled?

In USA, everyon says that about Derrick Rose and Durant, but now fans are turning their back on that idea.

Where do people can the notion players are humbled?

In USA, everyon says that about Derrick Rose and Durant, but now fans are turning their back on that idea.

Can't say for Durant and Rose, but for Hazard i've based my opinion on many years of knowing him, reading about him, watching at interviews, reportages, about his life and family and friends.

I know how he behaves with em, with the fans, on the pitch, how he is an attentionate father and husband, how he does not lose his mind over money or fame.

So yeah he's a humble man i can say for sure, and it transpires on the pitch.

Can't say for Durant and Rose, but for Hazard i've based my opinion on many years of knowing him, reading about him, watching at interviews, reportages, about his life and family and friends.

I know how he behaves with em, with the fans, on the pitch, how he is an attentionate father and husband, how he does not lose his mind over money or fame.

So yeah he's a humble man i can say for sure, and it transpires on the pitch.

You know him personally?

Do you know what PR people do? I don't know about outside of the US, however, in the US, PR people control what media and fans think of their clients.

Also, I find it insulting what you say about Zidane, Cristiano and Messi. You don't know them, so don't comment about having evil dark side nonsense.

Mata, Hazard and Oscar all need to play CAM to reach that level. However, Hazard can probably reach it playing winger as well.

You know him personally?

Do you know what PR people do? I don't know about outside of the US, however, in the US, PR people control what media and fans think of their clients.

Also, I find it insulting what you say about Zidane, Cristiano and Messi. You don't know them, so don't comment about having evil dark side nonsense.

I live faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from your culture mate ;) You are very wrong if you think the media hype in France is comparable to what happens in USA around basketball.

My club is very familial, near of the supporters, we live in a quite small city, it has almost nothing in common.

As for Messi, ZZ, CR7, you are just being offended because you want to. Or you just didn't get me, but i find this hard to believe.

I don't despise them, they're great and i had a Zidane poster in my bedroom for years. Everyone has a dark side. I'm just saying Eden's one is not relevant with football (and frankly i don't know which one it is)

I totally agree with him ! Trust me, he already did a lot better and I have absolutely no doubt he will be far more influencial to the game and far more decisive next season. There has been plenty of times i've been disappointed in Hazard's games this season, when I thought he didn't take enough responsabilities considering his great talent, "hiding" behind Mata or Lampard, being shy for whatever reason.

I think his early followers will agree with me : last year he was at West Ham level every fourtnight, and the other game was average/good (on an Eden Hazard scale, that is to say excellent on many players' scale). I really hope for his sake and for Chelsea that he will soon match his last season level, personnally I think it'll be next year. I'd bet at least 15 assists and goals in PL next season.

And what's amazing is i'm sure he will be still far from having reached his top potential. Maybe i'm blinded by my love for him but what can i say ? He's the perfect player imo :

- godly skilled

- collective minded

- humble

- professionnal and fairplay (have you seen him shout at the referee once ? No, never.)

- always in a good mood, being funny and relaxed

- and most of all : he loves playing football so much ! Even at Stanford Bridge in front of 50000 supporters It's like he's playing with friends in his garden, just trying to enjoy his game, and make his partner enjoy it too. That's fucking priceless in modern football.

That's why even if there are players who are as skilled as he is, Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Zidane ... I will never look up to them as is admire Hazard, because they have a dark side.

Ronaldo is an egocentric twat, Zidane was violent at times, we can feel that Messi is equally interested in personnaly shining than winning the match, and Suarez do i even bother to argue ?

Ronaldinho would be the only player i'd have rated as high as Hazard, but then again he played for PSG so he's no match against Eden in my heart :wub:

With him and Mata, you are gifted with two unique players, both in talent and personnality. Cherish your luck mates ! I sure wish I could say the same for my team. But I had the chance to see Hazard playing for 4 years in the LOSC jersey, and I'll always have that pride in me.

Now you just have to pray he'll stay at least as long in London.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU EDEN !

Drunk ? Me ? Nooooooooo ... :ph34r:

I disagree.

Last year there were games where he was not much involved, like his mind wasn't on the pitch.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-chelsea-fc/2013/05/13/82029-33324847/

I agree more with this article and interview where he said he had more consistency this year (especially in the second half with Benitez in my opinion).

For me this year is like his first real year in his career, At Lille he wasn't challenged enough and there wasn't players with experience at the highest level.

There are many actions he did succesfully with Mata and Oscar this year that would have failed at Lille because of the shortcomings of some players and Beria and Debuchy were frustrating playing like wingers so high up the pitch to no avail.