Eden Hazard

the wes

edit: Sh0n3x already explained. :chai:

:D fast fingers :P

But not only that, Eden has that potential to be the best player in the world. He's just special. Atm he is the last available player of that quality and affordability and we lack players who use their right leg. He's not only a typical winger, he is also very technically gifted like Mata and just imagining the 2 of them in 1 team is... :eyebrows:

I said it for Mata and I'll say it for Eden. He would be a very very good transfer if it happened, though I am not sure on how much our club is onto him and how much on Kevin de Bryune.

Time will show I guess. One thing is certain though, Kalou, Malouda and Anelka will be leaving us very soon and we will need wingers. Why not bring the best one around? ;)

:D fast fingers :P

But not only that, Eden has that potential to be the best player in the world. He's just special. Atm he is the last available player of that quality and affordability and we lack players who use their right leg. He's not only a typical winger, he is also very technically gifted like Mata and just imagining the 2 of them in 1 team is... :eyebrows:

I said it for Mata and I'll say it for Eden. He would be a very very good transfer if it happened, though I am not sure on how much our club is onto him and how much on Kevin de Bryune.

Time will show I guess. One thing is certain though, Kalou, Malouda and Anelka will be leaving us very soon and we will need wingers. Why not bring the best one around? ;)

He would definitely add versatility to our squad. Has the potential to become world-class in a few seasons.

Would have liked to see his skills on show for Belgium at Euro 2012...sadly, that won't be happening.

Whats his current value in the transfer market?

I'd be guessing anywhere between 20 - 25 million..and if thats the case, let's get him before Liverpool/Juventus make their move.

Hazard is one of the most sought after players in world football, he will most likely cost more than Mata. What on earth makes you think he would be merely 'rotating' with Sturridge?. Mata won't become a permanent number 10 just to accommodate Hazard, it simply won’t happen. Hazard’s arrival would see Sturridge become the ‘Anelka’ of Chelsea. The odd game here and there, certainly not a first team player in AVB’s ‘signature’ 4-3-3.

He's similar to Mata. This transfer doesn't make sense.

Maybe talent wise yes, but their styles aren't that similar - yes their both very creative and technically gifted, but Hazard is more explosive and frightens defenders with his speed and dribbles - almost a perfect example of a synthesis of Messi and Ronaldo. Mata is more like Zola and Silva, somebody who can pick the locks and is very very creative. We were saying we finally have someone to replace Robben, in Mata - but Hazard is more his style player. Having the both of them in the team would be bloody immense, their styles would really complement each other well and Torres would certainly thrive even more so with the services that both Mata and Hazard would provide.

Maybe talent wise yes, but their styles aren't that similar - yes their both very creative and technically gifted, but Hazard is more explosive and frightens defenders with his speed and dribbles - almost a perfect example of a synthesis of Messi and Ronaldo. Mata is more like Zola and Silva, somebody who can pick the locks and is very very creative. We were saying we finally have someone to replace Robben, in Mata - but Hazard is more his style player. Having the both of them in the team would be bloody immense, their styles would really complement each other well and Torres would certainly thrive even more so with the services that both Mata and Hazard would provide.

I also think that way, it would be a major offensive to Improve our squad, especially in medium and long term. It's time to assemble a squad of young players who can grow together.

Not all players in the french league can cope with the EPL.

Here's a good video to answer your question imo.

This video is a compilation of his match against the scousers last year.

I like this video because it shows more or less ALL eden's touches that game.

Not your typical: "amazing skills or goals compilation" but just the real thing. Gives a good impression of what you can expect he would bring to the bridge.

Although Hazard wouldn't be Hazard if he didn't pull of a trick or two in every game... so you might like seconds: 2.45' , 4.12' , 7.35' & 7.57' :).

I also read a lot of posts where people are doubting which position he plays... I think this video gives a clear answer to that question!

He starts as a left or right winger. But you will find him almost anywhere on the pitch the next 90 minutes :). This is the case in practically every game I've seen from him.

BTW he actually scored two goals that night AND should have been rewarded a penalty kick.

Ready for the EPL? He owed the scousers on his own... and that was last year. He improved a lot since then. So yes, I think he's ready!!

ps: he's playing number 26 with the yellow shoes (and the quick feet :)).

Blah, Blah, Blah.

http://www.caughtoff...es-eden-hazard/

http://www.football....ss1898804.shtml

I don't know why, but I feel really confident that we can sign him.

Liverpool doesn't have the allure of guaranteed CL.

Arsenal is a sinking ship and probably can't afford it.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are packed and don't need him.

Barcelona don't need him, they already havce the best Attack in the world and don't need to bolster it at all. Defence will take priority.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are packed and don't need him.

Since when has that stopped those two from stockpiling players though?

I'm not convinced we're after him tbh, their coach mentioned us but dropping Chelsea's name is often a tactic to increase the price.

Since when has that stopped those two from stockpiling players though?

I'm not convinced we're after him tbh, their coach mentioned us but dropping Chelsea's name is often a tactic to increase the price.

Agreed, we were lucky to sign Mata, can't see us signing Hazard as well. I think right now we are focusing mainly on Luka Modric.