Eden Hazard

the wes

it's strange because in an interview he said scoring is not important for me but he wants to win the ballon d'or then i don't understand

You think Zidane won it for the amount of goals he scored? What about Cannavaro? Kaka?

Besides, he doesn't find it the most important part of his game, yet gets in to double figures consistently. Should be reassuring

Papito - I was going to write almost the same thing as Weckerz but no need to say it again.

A striker has almost only one job, and that is to score. Hazard has to defend a lot aswell and help out in the build-up. Just look at the drive Hazard had vs Arsenal where he won the pen. Few players in the world would be able to do that.

There is a reason people are talking about Hazard as a future winner of the Ballon d'or and not Costa (and Fabregas in this situation).

In fifa 15 Hazard is rated 88 and Costa 85, and fifa knows it all! :D (easy, was a joke).

sorry for my English but i talk for now . Zidane( same for Kaka , Cannavaro) had luck because if he played in the same period of Messi or Ronaldo , he would never have the ballon d'or . now there are Ronaldo and Messi who score 70 goals by season then Hazard can't win the the ballon d'or if he doesn't score like them , it's simple no. each period is different. but ok Hazard can win it at 30 -31 when Messi retires but i don't think , there are many other better players than him , Neymar is better , how many goals did he score for the moment ?

if you got the skills and you are the best dribbler but you can't score , it's useless

Are you a Paris fan in disguise? Frustrated that he is repeatedly saying "no" when asked about the possibility of coming back to that dreadful league? I don't get all the moaning and slating when he is clearly having a hell of a season.

Noone can win it when Messi and Ronaldo are in their prime, but Hazard would be a better bet in my opinion (if I had to single out one player from Chelsea), and that's the reason I think Hazard is our best player. Maybe not the most important, but the best.

Hazard will be our most important player because of his huge potential. But right now he is equal with the one that puts the ball in the net. With torres upfront we would be 5 or more points behind(fact). People shouldn't underestimate the importance of a proper goalscorer.

Hazard, fabregas and Costa are all equal in importance imo

Well, you are talking about which player is the most important. Obviously a good striker is very important to any team but if you only talk about the best player (most skills and so on) Hazard is superior in my opinion.

I'm not saying that Costa isnt an amazing player, I just think Hazard is better.

Fair enough saying he's our best attacking player (justified, but I disagree) but saying he's our best play outright is just silly. 'most skills' that's quite generic. every player has skills.