Eden Hazard

the wes

Erm, where did it say Dan Levene in the story?

And amateurish headline? That's just the standard direct news headline.

Oops, I was responding to the getwestlondon headline, not the sky one. :doh:

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-boss-unsure-how-eden-7846862?utm_source=Get+West+London&utm_medium=twitter

When are we going to stop judging Eden on his goals? he is never going to bag 50 a season because he isn't that type of player, he will only shoot if the shoot is on.

The criticism/under appreciation of this guy is comical, especially considering Mata had a legal defence team on his thread any time he was even remotely criticised.

Doesn't need to bag 50, most would settle for 20-25. The reason people want more from him is because he is capable and right now he's not playing to his full potential... Can anyone dispute that?

Doesn't need to bag 50, most would settle for 20-25. The reason people want more from him is because he is capable and right now he's not playing to his full potential... Can anyone dispute that?

The thing is, only Messi and Ronaldo play to their full potential most games, I have seen Bale, Reus, Neymar, Robben all have their quiet games, good games then games where they are touched by god.

If Hazard has 20 percent amazing games then 50 percent good and even in quiet games still make an impact that's enough for me, if he can improve further then even better.

The thing is, only Messi and Ronaldo play to their full potential most games, I have seen Bale, Reus, Neymar, Robben all have their quiet games, good games then games where they are touched by god.

If Hazard has 20 percent amazing games then 50 percent good and even in quiet games still make an impact that's enough for me, if he can improve further then even better.

I think we can all agree that Hazard, if he reaches his full potential will be better than Bale, Reus, Neymar and Robben and below Messi and Ronaldo... The comparisons don't even need to be made, Hazard's game is such that he can influence any game he plays in, its his temperament and desire to take the game by the scruff of the neck that I question. Seems to wait for the game to come to him rather than take the play to the opponent.

I think we can all agree that Hazard, if he reaches his full potential will be better than Bale, Reus, Neymar and Robben and below Messi and Ronaldo... The comparisons don't even need to be made, Hazard's game is such that he can influence any game he plays in, its his temperament and desire to take the game by the scruff of the neck that I question. Seems to wait for the game to come to him rather than take the play to the opponent.

No speak for yourself please.

Yep it is that 'potential' talk again now...if Oscar reaches his potential he will be the best CAM in the world, if Courtois keeps up his potential he will be one of the best GK in Chelsea history, if Dave...then he will be the back bone of Spain and us for at least 10 years.

Potential...some reaches them, some don't. Everyone got potential, Lukaku got it to become the best ST in the world. And many other talented youngsters.