Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah Hazard has his dissapear moments in game where he does nothing in attack or defence for several minutes. Then he makes something fantastic though, but he has to be more consistent.

People are really taking this "consistency" thing way too far.(basically what Styles said couple posts before)

You can't expect Hazard to create danger when he doesn't have the ball or expect him to be brilliant every single time he gets on the ball.

I was lucky enough to see the greatest English dribbler of all time . Sir Stanley Mathews .

His method was to stand absolutely with the ball at his feet ,, and then accelerate over 5 yards. Rarely could a full back stop him .

Hazard is one of the very few I have seen using this method . HE IS SUPERB

I'm gonna look him up. I like Hazard's style though. I don't want him to be like Robben, selfish and frustrating despite several moments of brilliance. One minute he'll leave you in awe, the next he'll have you cursing his name.

I'm gonna look him up. I like Hazard's style though. I don't want him to be like Robben, selfish and frustrating despite several moments of brilliance. One minute he'll leave you in awe, the next he'll have you cursing his name.

look him up and you will be amazed by him.

I still haven't watched the first half yet - my internet has been acting up until now, and I was posting through my phone basically... I plan to catch up with the match soon, but based on the vid posted last page, I don't know how could someone call his first half bad.

People go from one extreme to another with Hazard so often... He seemed quite good and tried to create something. Maybe he wasn't flashy enough and that's why people labeled him bad in the first... I swear I don't understand it.

I still haven't watched the first half yet - my internet has been acting up until now, and I was posting through my phone basically... I plan to catch up with the match soon, but based on the vid posted last page, I don't know how could someone call his first half bad.

People go from one extreme to another with Hazard so often... He seemed quite good and tried to create something. Maybe he wasn't flashy enough and that's why people labeled him bad in the first... I swear I don't understand it.

the first half the team were very poor ,, took over 20 mins to get the ball to Hazard.

a combination of our sloppiness and their hard pressing . I always felt we could dominate in 2nd half.

Hazard and Oscar along with Bran drove things forward

He's still so underrated by many people here. He was beyond every player on the pitch on Saturday. I honestly can't remember a player who creates so much with such flair and makes it look so easy.

I'd recommend that you re-watch Saturday's match and watch Hazard's ability to play his teammates on into space. He's unparalleled by any player in the world in this aspect.

He's a lot like Zizou and Ronaldino but he adds his own flair.

He's still so underrated by many people here. He was beyond every player on the pitch on Saturday. I honestly can't remember a player who creates so much with such flair and makes it look so easy.

I'd recommend that you re-watch Saturday's match and watch Hazard's ability to play his teammates on into space. He's unparalleled by any player in the world in this aspect.

He's a lot like Zizou and Ronaldino but he adds his own flair.

Not Ivanovic or Courtois.

I was lucky enough to see the greatest English dribbler of all time . Sir Stanley Mathews .

His method was to stand absolutely with the ball at his feet ,, and then accelerate over 5 yards. Rarely could a full back stop him .

Hazard is one of the very few I have seen using this method . HE IS SUPERB

Holy shit, Zolayes! Just how old are you?

He played well offensively but azpillicueta was really left exposed and stranded through out the first half in which the team was suffering defensively while schurrle was helping ivanovic out, he needs to improve his defensive display by responding to teams defensive needs when we are suffering. The flicks and dribbles are what he loves doing though. In the first half where the team was poor he sometimes dribbled in the wrong places and slowed down our attack or lost the ball or he gets kicked which could have been avoided by a simple pass. Offensively he was outstanding especially for his goal which is where I expect him to be dribbling but I loved his game against burnley better which was simple and effective through out.

To be honest, the whole team did not play well in the last game, but he certainly looks happier/freedom wise - less pressure on everytime he gets the ball to do something special as we have other outlets now..he has more space or when he is limited by space because he has 2-3 players on him then he passes to another creative player who has found the left space.

Its the second game - but pleased with so far, especially when Nugent was 1v1 I actually had to rewind the clip to see it was the #10 Hazard sprinting back to try and get to it.

Early days, big games - must be switched on this season.