Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/chelsea/9433165/tubes-meets...-hazard-tease

Very humble guy, he said "there are 10-20 players currently better than me"

Personally I don`t think there are 20 better AM`s out there.

Messi,Ronaldo,Bale,Di Maria,maybe David Silva but that pretty much was it.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/chelsea/9433165/tubes-meets...-hazard-tease

Players that are currently better than Hazard imo are, leaving out GK's and defenders.

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Zlatan

Aguero

Modric

Robben

Iniesta

David Silva

Yaya

Di maria

Bale

Ribery

RVP

Bastian

So he's not too way off the mark.

Only a proper mug with an agenda would think that, so he's incredibly humble.

Glad he's started the season strong as well, running at players and taking the initiative in matches.

Players that are currently better than Hazard imo are, leaving out GK's and defenders.

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Zlatan

Aguero

Modric

Robben

Iniesta

David Silva

Yaya

Di maria

Bale

Ribery

RVP

Bastian

Ok,if you include Strikers and Midfielders yes I agree, but I only wanted to compare him with other attacking midfielders. :)

Nah, he was realy good vs Burnley, if he scored or even assisted, it would be perfect performance. He completed 8 dribbles, 97% pass rate and considering he is not player to be main guy anymore (ala messi or ronaldo), that was quite amazing on itself. He will never be regular scorer like Ronaldo, I think people should realize he isnt natural finisher, but he is going to amaze with dribbles and then key passes, exactly what he did vs burnley. Scoring goals will come every here and there for Hazard IMO.

If he can repeat burnley performance against top sides regulary, thats what I call best of Hazard, no doubt.

Then what about his performance against Sunderland at SOL last season?

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Zlatan

Aguero

Modric

Robben

Iniesta

David Silva

Yaya

Di maria

Bale

Ribery

RVP

Bastian

If you're saying all of these players at their absolute best then maybe.

Based on the last year or so there's no way Aguero, Silva, Schweini, RvP, Modric, and Ribery are better than Hazard. Even at their best I'd have Hazard over Silva, Modric, and Bastian.

Then what about his performance against Sunderland at SOL last season?

That game was pretty much what he did vs Burnley apart from goals. Everything went through Hazard last season, including vs Sunderland, but this year he wont have main role. He will have to work with Cesc and others, thats why his performance vs Burnley was equaly good. Vs Burnley, he actualy knew what to do all the time, he didnt realy slow down and stop and wait till all defenders got on him, but he actualy did things faster, thinking how to get ball forward and did the job well.

Anyway, I have feeling you aint that happy with his show vs Burnley or what? To me he was impressive and if he can repeat that on regular basis, with goals here and there, thats best from Eden that you can get atm.

Based on the last year or so there's no way Aguero, Silva, Schweini, RvP, Modric, and Ribery are better than Hazard. Even at their best I'd have Hazard over Silva, Modric, and Bastian.

Gotta go with their best considering Hazard playing under his best is below Danny Sturridge when you think of it

You're MASSIVELY underrating Modric. He was arguably Real Madrid's best and most consistent player.

You're MASSIVELY underrating Modric. He was arguably Real Madrid's best and most consistent player.

No I'm not. Modric is one of my 5 favorite players in football. I rate him extremely highly.

But if you're asking me who is better and who I'd rather have in my team between he and Hazard I'm taking Hazard.

‘It is true that 10 is the best number in football – this is normal, it's for the playmaker,’ says the Belgian with a broad grin on his face. ‘But nothing has changed for me. I'll play exactly the same way and in the same roles as I did when I had 17 on my back. I'll try to give fans the same feelings as I always do.

‘The number change is not really that important, I just like it because Zinedine Zidane was my hero and I want to wear the same number he did for France. I remember watching on television when he scored twice in the 1998 World Cup final.’

Sixteen years on and Hazard himself was competing at a World Cup, helping Belgium to reach the quarter-finals in their first appearance since 2002.

The tournament was, of course, won by Germany and Hazard revealed his pride at club-mate Andre Schurrle lifting the trophy in Brazil.

‘It was a great tournament for him personally, and we’ll all be very happy if he can keep that form up while playing for Chelsea,’ added the 23-year-old. ‘He showed me his winners' medal in the dressing room last week - he’s been walking around the training ground with it on all the time… no, no, I’m joking!’

Does he have his eyes set on the senior PFA award this season?

‘I hope! If I can be the best, okay, that would be a real pleasure, but my concentration on the pitch is towards Chelsea winning trophies – that's the main thing. If I play well then I can contribute to that.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/landing-pages/emails/hazard_exclusive_perfect_10.html?cid=DM8097&bid=106760636

That game was pretty much what he did vs Burnley apart from goals. Everything went through Hazard last season, including vs Sunderland, but this year he wont have main role. He will have to work with Cesc and others, thats why his performance vs Burnley was equaly good. Vs Burnley, he actualy knew what to do all the time, he didnt realy slow down and stop and wait till all defenders got on him, but he actualy did things faster, thinking how to get ball forward and did the job well.

Anyway, I have feeling you aint that happy with his show vs Burnley or what? To me he was impressive and if he can repeat that on regular basis, with goals here and there, thats best from Eden that you can get atm.

No no. I didn't say I wasn't happy with his performance against Burnley. He was good then but I just find it exaggerating with people saying that was him at his best.

No I'm not. Modric is one of my 5 favorite players in football. I rate him extremely highly.

But if you're asking me who is better and who I'd rather have in my team between he and Hazard I'm taking Hazard.

Obviously, because we don't need a CM. But all I wanted to say was that Luka Modric was integral for Real Madrid last season, more so than Ronaldo in my opinion