Eden Hazard

the wes

EXCLUSIVE: Eden Hazard signs new Chelsea contract worth £200,000 a week. #CFC pic.twitter.com/F8i3yNHiLe

Would be a great end to an amazing week. Wouldn't surprise me either because the one thing we can say about our club is that they don't fuck around.

It's funny how much he has improved in terms of shielding the ball, he hardly ever gets tackled now. When he was 18 you can see he has that magnificent dribbling but he was significantly weaker, you can tell he worked on his lower body. Januzaj will do the same i think, right now he gets pushed off the ball far too easily.

It's funny how much he has improved in terms of shielding the ball, he hardly ever gets tackled now. When he was 18 you can see he has that magnificent dribbling but he was significantly weaker, you can tell he worked on his lower body. Januzaj will do the same i think, right now he gets pushed off the ball far too easily.

Hazard doesn't dive as much though, most of the time when he gets down it is because he was actually fouled unlike the other guy

Is it really true he has signed a new deal?

I can't take any more bad news if he is off to PSG

We won't sell him, he is one of the best and most important players in the club. Mata and David Luiz were benchwarmers since Mourinho arrived.

I worry Jose's kinda rude attitude to him at the POTY might have put him off staying :(

LOL if that is the case then he really can fly to France as quickly as possible, would just show how childish he is. The way to deal with it is to respond by having a great start next season and work harder.

LOL if that is the case then he really can fly to France as quickly as possible, would just show how childish he is. The way to deal with it is to respond by having a great start next season and work harder.

I agree :)

No way man, I have seen many games at lille he stood strong against the big strong black players.

If PSG can pay £50m for Luiz Hazard is worth double.

If not we will take Zlatan and they can have Hazard

i can believe u will take zlatan over Hazard not even in my dreams. And believing he will be sold is something I can imaging the club will do at the moment we plan on winning and bringing in good player that can enable do that and we are talking of sell one of the best player in EPL no way Ma