Eden Hazard

the wes

Something I saw on twitter.Dont know whether all of these quotes are authentic but thought I should share it anyway.

"The world is going crazy about CR7 and Messi, Chelsea have got their own 2 in 1 package."- Didier

"He has the world at his feet."- Frank Lampard

"Not as much goals as Torres, not as much assists as Mata; but he's done whatI've only read in books- he's started a REIGN OF TERROR."- Petr Cech

"I regret not signing him. He's just fabulous."- Sir Alex Ferguson

"Give him some better finishing power, and a raving for goals; and he will give CR7 and Messi a run for their money."- Arsene Wenger

"He just has to increase his goals tally, and England will forget who's Gareth Bale."- Rafael Benitez

"There is a Ballon D'or, if not more, waiting for him in future."- Paul Scholes

"The only way to stop him is to foul him."- Theo Walcott

"I can just say that when i played against him, I felt that I'm struggling with Cristiano."- Ryan Giggs

"He's the third best player in the world, and mind it, he'll prove my saying."- Jose Mourinho

"The fall of LOSC is the only thing he needs to prove his greatness."- Zinedine Zidane

"When defenders start running back, and run and turn around in all directions, you gotta know its him coming."- Martin Tyler

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Cabaye said he's THE player he'd want to see at PSG, 'as if' that would even be an option. It's all in how he's worded it, no Stoke City player would say Messi is THE player they'd like to see at the club, for example. Their friendship is irrelevant to the actual statement, which is now in the public domain.

It's all in the wording, luckily english is my first language. :rolleyes:

Dude, relax. You don't even know what the question was when he said that. He was probably asked by a reporter of what he thought about Eden and he answered that.

And he's said it in French, so the wording could just be as a result of the translation.

If you try hard enough, you can get offended by practically anything..

Dude, relax. You don't even know what the question was when he said that. He was probably asked by a reporter of what he thought about Eden and he answered that.

And he's said it in French, so the wording could just be as a result of the translation.

If you try hard enough, you can get offended by practically anything..

I'm offended by this post :Goober:

Hazard is the best in his position. No winger has more dribble and chance created more than him this season. If he were to be Brazillian or Spanish or English he would have been over hyped. Eden the ronaldo of epl. Bravo!!!

Yeah, cause Stoke City can actually afford to have Messi in their team... :lol:

If anything we should be happy to have someone who top teams want, even though they aren't going to get them. I don't get how he's disrespecting Chelsea.

Kinda awkward cause there are more Nigerians that speak English than Britishers.

PSG can't afford Hazard, not in the real world anyway. This is a passion for Roman, City & PSG are just being used as branding vehicles to promote the UAE.

PSG can't afford Hazard, not in the real world anyway. This is a passion for Roman, City & PSG are just being used as branding vehicles to promote the UAE.

if Real could afford Bale using tax payers money then PSG has Qatar. Richer beyond their wildest dreams. If there was no FFP, I don't think Khelaifi would even hesitate spending 300m on OScar and Hazard. No one is questioning Roman's intentions( though you could have in the start) . City maybe, PSG isn't. Basic knowledge really. Qatar isn't in UAE...

if Real could afford Bale using tax payers money then PSG has Qatar. Richer beyond their wildest dreams. If there was no FFP, I don't think Khelaifi would even hesitate spending 300m on OScar and Hazard. No one is questioning Roman's intentions( though you could have in the start) . City maybe, PSG isn't. Basic knowledge really. Qatar isn't in UAE...

Like I said, "in the real world".

Also, UAE/that general part of the middle east, the point was.. that those owners are there for reasons beyond just passion like with Roman, who doesn't have a 'cause' to promote etc. There would be no justification for selling Hazard, FFP is irrelevant if you're not successful 'due to selling top players'.

Like I said, "in the real world".

Also, UAE/that general part of the middle east, the point was.. that those owners are there for reasons beyond just passion like with Roman, who doesn't have a 'cause' to promote etc. There would be no justification for selling Hazard, FFP is irrelevant if you're not successful 'due to selling top players'.

My bad, didn't know real world meant one that did have FPP.

That's an immense amount of generalization, 18 countries in the ME, you can't just use UAE. Like I said, when Roman first joined, many weren't sure what his intentions are. But now he's grown to love the club and is arguably the only owner who cares so much about his club from the big teams across Europe. He doesn't have a cause to promote cause he doesn't need to promote Russia (that doesn't mean he didn't have causes when he first started, no matter how controversial). PSG is different , in the sense that he wants to see the club move forward while having a dual objective of seeing Qatar's stature rise before 2022 kicks off. Khelaifi has a really good plan for PSG and they were quite decent in last year's CL. They're improving and will become only better. You can't just generalize all owners and presidents apart from Roman saying that they don't have a passion for the club. That could similarly be said about us by others. while holding substantial evidence to support that claim.

There wouldn't be any justification agreed. I'm just highlighting the point about PSG not being able to afford Hazard. If there was no FFP, they easily could, but as it is the real world as you say, they can't.