test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

23,940 posts in this topic

Have been very impressed by how and what he has said in the interview. Very sensible and has a mature thinking. Knows that he's gotta prove himself and work hard to claim a spot in the team. He's certainly nowhere near the 'negative' character that the English media have portrayed him to be. My favorite quote of him so far is this:

I need to play well, score lots of goals, for Chelsea fans to say "we did well to get him".

Has the making to be a Chelsea legend.

Semia+7, what do you want?

so he wrote "whos man u?!" .... you dont need to jerk off on them to say it doesnt true.. youre too serious.

Jerk off? :doh:

i-see-stupid-people.jpg

We signed Eden Hazard. I know its exciting for everyone, but don't overreact about it, that is my main concern especially with the lad who stated we are some how bigger than Man Utd. I despise them more than any other club, but for god's sakes stay rational and logical. This is what gives Chelsea fans a bad name. i.e plastic.

Hazard chose us for the reason he liked Chelsea's set up for the future. Anyone saying he chose us for money is ridiculous as he left Lille for that sole purpose. This signing has the potential to grow into one of the worlds best, a new generation of Chelsea that can be looked forward too. The imagination of us not beating Bayern is just too hard to even take in.

bluephoenix likes this

wow amazing feeling just to know he is not part of Manchester united. was literally lmfao when a united fan posted that Hazard signed for M.utd. and gave link to rnutd.com :D some timeback but was a bit concerned because if he did sign for utd then my fb wall would have been trolled to hell by him... glad that won't happen anymore

From what he said on that radio interview, the best thing is that having the fired-up squad we've all been waiting for will finally happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154492/Eden-Hazard-joins-Chelsea-digs-Manchester-United.html

Daily Fail at its best! He just said there was a struggle between us and Man United but we have the best project and they mysteriously take it as a dig. Typical. Written by "Sportsmail Reporter" too. Also, lots of bitter comments in it but the best of the lot (not a bitter one) is:

As a Liverpool fan I'm much happier with homegrownt talent - Downing, Spearing, Henderson, Shelvey and the new pele Raheem Sterling. YNWA

Typical pure delusional comment from a scouser!

------------Torres---------------

------------Hazard---------------

Mata------------------------Hulk

-----Lampard----Ramires-------

A.Cole-------------------Ivanovic

--------J.Terry-----Luiz-----------

---------------Cech-----------------

Surely are starting 11 for next year? I can't think of any better balanced formation or starting 11 for next season with the current transfers through.

I would like him to EH(no.) and not CR7 or messi, he would be hazardous who he is reality is.

I hope something like this happen nxt season ->

"FRANKIEly when RAMBO ambushes on the opponents with the HULK who is in HAZARDous form then there will be no MATA for ElNino to score GOALS so that the opponents leave the BRIDGE Shattered :fainthv9:

:getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

:blue scalf: K :blue scalf: T :blue scalf: B :blue scalf: F :blue scalf: F :blue scalf: H :blue scalf:

http://www.dailymail...ter-United.html

Daily Fail at its best! He just said there was a struggle between us and Man United but we have the best project and they mysteriously take it as a dig. Typical. Written by "Sportsmail Reporter" too. Also, lots of bitter comments in it but the best of the lot (not a bitter one) is:

I don't even bother reading comments when i go there, it's always filled with haters.

Not just Chelsea, but whatever club the article is about, you'll see rival fans saying shit every single time.

A Utd fan outraged and defying the term plastic,

"I regard clubs that spend the money from crooked oil barons because, as much as they pretend to be 'big boys', they're so far from actually being 'big boys' that they can't sustain their wage bill or pay their transfer fees with the money they make as being 'plastic'. Clubs like Chelsea, Citeh, PSG, Malaga and Anzhi Whothefuckarethey"

Laughing_haha.gif

Cringeworthy yet laughable.

Come on lets not turn into what Liverpool fans are like with Suarez.

Hazard is an amazing talent and could and probably will turn into one of the best in the world but i highly doubt he will reach the same level as Ronaldo and Messi.

Sheva., SeB and daBlackMamba7 like this

Come on lets not turn into what Liverpool fans are like with Suarez.

Hazard is an amazing talent and could and probably will turn into one of the best in the world but i highly doubt he will reach the same level as Ronaldo and Messi.

Indeed, let's not overhype him, or at least let's hold it down until he actually plays for us.

But one thing is sure though, being only 21 years old and already at a really high level he is a really rare player that has the highest amount of potential to reach the top top level those 2 have.

I just can't wait to see him play, and if we sign Hulk our attack will blossom since 3 of them (Mata,Hulk and Eden) will attract a lot of attention, and since it's 3 of them there will be more space then Mata had for example last season.

Exciting times! Like I'm playing bloody Football Manager!