Eden Hazard

the wes

He is being marked out of games because teams know his our biggest threat, kind of like how teams try to mark messi out of the game, difference between other teams and us is that their supporting cast ie pedro, neymar, sanchez are good in the final third. With willian he is non-existent in the final third and teams have figured this out and pay more attention to hazard than him

He really need to step up his game, barring injury I don't think he has excuse.

He was really2 poor today

No he was not he was really good in his defensive play. He was being marked out of the game like his being done in the last couple of matches but his overal contribution was not bad, think he was at par with willian's defensive contribution too. m

No he was not he was really good in his defensive play. He was being marked out of the game like his being done in the last couple of matches but his overal contribution was not bad, think he was at par with willian's defensive contribution too. m

Defensive play ????

If I want just good defensive play, I will take ashley cole over Hazard.

I am happy when I see hazard track back but when he get the ball he needs to produce.

Galatasary left so much space on the back, I am not sure about being marked out of the game.

I don't think remember every play but I remember today he receive the ball in two good situations, one he received the ball behind the back line and the other he had the ball one on one against eboue. Both time nothing happen.

Defensive play ????

I am happy when I see hazard track back but when he get the ball he needs to produce.

Galatasary left so much space on the back, I am not sure about being marked out of the game.

I don't think remember every play but I remember today he receive the ball in two good situations, one he received the ball behind the back line and the other he had the ball one on one against eboue. Both time nothing happen.

My argument exactly with Willian, he is non-existent in attacking play. And no one seems to care why not do the same for Hazard. His had to carry the burden of our attack all season without any help from willian

Defensive play ????

Exactly, since the newcastle hattrick, he has slept off back into his early season form. This is what I said some days back

I won't lie. I'm beginning to get concerned about hazard. He's just got a little relaxed and gone back to early season form.

I never wanted him to score that hattrick, (yet) I feel after that he's relaxed and is okay with what he's done so far.(Don't mind me I just get this feeling from his body language)

I know he's double marked and so on but he found a way from december to january to skip past challenges and somehow complete above 10dribbles a match. Now he's not reaching half of that anymore. :(

I hope its not tiredness already bcos he has a long way to go in the season and jose is trying to build his stamina to ronaldo levels, he's not getting any rest soon. We need him on form in this crucial last stages of the season.

And we are seeing it on a game by game basis now

I don't know if it's possible for english people to watch the video but it was a friendly interview of Eden hazard and Drogba after the match :-)

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/europe/championsleague/detail_hazard-et-drogba-en-toute-complicite?id=8211380

Becoming inconsistent. At his best he's unplayable and in matches like last night he's just....there. Worked hard defensively so you can never say he goes missing but I miss that little burst of excitement he brings when he's really up for a game.

I will say that bog of a pitch really didn't help. Ultimately it became easier just to knock balls over the top rather than try and play too much football.

The last three games he's been very average. Still very inconsistent, a shadow of the player we saw a month ago.

In the last 3-4 months Willian and Oscar attacking wise have both been poor. Willian seems to offer next to nothing in attack, while Oscar is very inconsistent, maybe he needs a rest to regain the form he had at the beginning of the season when he was our best player. Still very worrying.

Hazard, Oscar and Willian NEED to step up if we want to actually win the league.

The last three games he's been very average. Still very inconsistent, a shadow of the player we saw a month ago.

In the last 3-4 months Willian and Oscar attacking wise have both been poor. Willian seems to offer next to nothing in attack, while Oscar is very inconsistent, maybe he needs a rest to regain the form he had at the beginning of the season when he was our best player. Still very worrying.

Hazard, Oscar and Willian NEED to step up if we want to actually win the league.

Agree with Willian and Oscar, but cmon. Even Messi, Zlatan or Cristiano can't shine in every match. In my opinion it's wrong to say that Hazard is very inconsistent as he has improved from that aspect too.

Agree with Willian and Oscar, but cmon. Even Messi, Zlatan or Cristiano can't shine in every match. In my opinion it's wrong to say that Hazard is very inconsistent as he has improved from that aspect too.

Well Hazard was average in the first part of the season, he only started to shine a few months ago and now this month he's gone back to being average (Probably a bit harsh saying he's been 'average', but compared to how he was playing a month ago, looks like a different player). He's pretty inconsistent if you ask me. I will say he's young so it's to be expected but because we rely so much on him he cannot afford to have a cold patch. If Oscar and Willian were pulling their weight in this team Hazard could have a few average games, but the fact is their not.

What's more worrying than Hazard's sudden drop in form is the lack of other players capable of winning us games...

Not saying others are to blame for his last 3 performances but I sure hope we get at least another class AM next summer, someone with, you know, any form of end product.

The likes of Ronaldo, Ribery, Robben, Messi, Ibra, Bale, Suarez, Aguero etc produce every game & log in loads of minutes. He obviously has no help at the moment because Willian is overrated & Oscar's form has gone to shit but he had acres of space yesterday, especially in that first half and failed to take advantage of it.

He's look lethargic, scared, lazy & disinterested since the Newcastle hat-trick.

If this bad form of Willian and Oscar keeps going on, it would be time to think about getting another AM, maybe sell Schurrle or sth and bring Reus/Vela/Griezmann/Barkley/...

Striker and lb is priority, but we dont look to powerful in CM or AM area either. Hazard, Oscar and Willian would be good enough with Schurrle and Salah as backup, but so far Willian and Oscar do little in attack and all three seem to get tired fast. Constant rotation with someone like Reus would be at first sight impossible, but eventualy the best thing. Real has Isco/Di Maria/Bale on bench, Bayern has Thiago/Muller/Kroos/Shaqiri, Barca has Neymar/Pedro/Sanchez. We cant rely on Schurrle or Salah or Mikel. Our bench is just terrible and they are NOT on decent level to replace our three starters as it seems. Schurrle for 20mio was terrible and Salah doesnt look he will be that guy either, but he needs more time I gueas.

So it is striker, LB, and optionaly CM, AM and if Luiz leaves, new CB too. Mikel, Lamps, Etoo, Torres, Ba, Luiz, Cech/Courtois, Cole, Schurrle, Lukaku could potentialy leave.

Mou will have lot of work in summer I guess.