test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,504 posts in this topic

According to CIES Football Observatory Eden is second most value player with 140m euro, after Messi 260m and in front of Cristiano 120m

According to CIES Football Observatory Eden is second most value player with 140m euro, after Messi 260m and in front of Cristiano 120m

Above Neymar?? :blink:

Above Neymar?? :blink:

If Eden played in Spain for Real Madrid, he would also have 25 goals and 15 assists against those amateur PD teams. Ofcourse he gets higher rated. And higher than Ronaldo is also pure logic, but only because Ronaldo is 30 years old already.

If Eden played in Spain for Real Madrid, he would also have 25 goals and 15 assists against those amateur PD teams. Ofcourse he gets higher rated. And higher than Ronaldo is also pure logic, but only because Ronaldo is 30 years old already.

If he was English he would be better than Messi .. Ronaldo and Einstein

Will keep saying this, if you offer me Messi or Ronaldo for Hazard, straight swap, I'd decline it, 10 out of 10. Bang, fucking, love this kid, don't care.

admire your loyalty .. I really like Hazard but would take Messi and probably Ronaldo

LondonsFinest likes this

admire your loyalty .. I really like Hazard but would take Messi and probably Ronaldo

Messi for sure. No fucking way on Ronaldo. Suarez over Ronaldo for me.

I've expecting more from Hazard with Belgium NT, and he is done it really well against France. That Hazard what I really want to see with Belgium. Keep it up, Eden and have a nice holiday.

I've expecting more from Hazard with Belgium NT, and he is done it really well against France. That Hazard what I really want to see with Belgium. Keep it up, Eden and have a nice holiday.

It was one of his very best games for Belgium. But like a said before, Nainggolan and Denayer really stood out above the rest of the players.

RoyalBlues and Hamilton like this

Hull's James Chester, who'll be facing Eddy with Wales :

“I’ve not come up against Gareth in a match but Hazard gave me my toughest 90 minutes on a pitch in my first season in the Premier League. It opened up my eyes to the ability the top players have. He could hurt you anyway he wanted really and it opened my eyes that I needed to improve and dedicate myself to the game fully. I am pretty sure he would be doing that and I knew I would have to work even harder to improve myself and compete against the players at that level.
“Since then, I’ve felt that when I have come up against him I’ve handled him better than I did the first time. We know we will have to be at the top of our game to keep him quiet because he’s such a great talent.”
Chester, who was born in Warrington but qualifies for Wales through his mother, was asked what it was about facing Hazard that made him realise he had to go away and work on his game. “Just how difficult it was to try and stop him,” he said. “The manager [steve Bruce] wanted me to show him down the line but I knew he was quick enough that if I did that he would just run past me! So it was a difficult learning curve but I needed to experience it to improve.”
Stats likes this

"I want to score more goals," he told the club's official website.

"I scored 19 this season, the season before I scored 16, so 19 is good, especially as I’m not a pure striker, I’m a winger."

"But the fans always want me to score. I work hard on that in training but it’s not easy. It would be nice if I could maybe get 25 goals next season."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2015/06/11/12632492/hazard-i-want-to-score-more-goals-for-chelsea?ICID=HP_BN_4

Eden and I have this crazy physic connection (he scored 17 last season though). 25 is exactly what I was thinking he should aim for next season (+/- 15 assists). That would be amazing. If he can manage that, and Diego plays 40+ games next season, scoring 25+ goals, that's already a nice return from the star men up front. But Oscar, Willian and Cuadrado have to step up. Oscar and Willian both need to hit 10+. Willian with his 4 goals per season average is just sad. Cuadrado hopefully scoring 5-10 goals.

kellzfresh and Sheva. like this