Eden Hazard

the wes

He wasnt really bad yesterday, but didnt take initiative like we've become used to from him over the last few weeks. It's typical of what happens with teams who become dependant on individual brilliance from 1 particular player. When he has a off day the entire team look clueless.

Should be rested for a game atleast but we all know it's not going to happen.

To me he rarely stayed on the left flank through out the first half and that's why he was so flat.

He came to the middle too much and ended up crowded a lot. By the second half 70mins, everyone was exausted and he couldn't influence anything at all.

Eden is just tired...I just hope Jose will rest him against City in the FA cup... I don't care that much about FA cup as much as PL... This boy just needs some rest.

Are you crazy? Did you just give up on such a trophy??? We should go for a draw at City.

We should go for a win - the lad's point is Eden needs a rest. Although he'll have a full week to recuperate between City-Everton.

Yes we should go for a win but I will be satsfied with a draw and a rematch at the bridge. It's just hard to believe we'll win again.

Anyone heard this story from Rudi Garcia's biography yet?

At some point during 2011 Drogba called Grevinho in the dressingroom at Lille. He asked if Hazard was there because "There's someone who would like to talk to him".

When Hazard got to the phone Ambramovich was on the other end. He said: "I don't know how much you're making over there but i'll tripple your pay!"

Apperantly that's why Eden got the payrise to 100k at Lille.

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/101587/Abramovich_eigenaardige_telefoontje_naar_Hazard