Eden Hazard

the wes

So this question goes to the Belgium fans.

Do people in Belgium still hate mourinho?

Because of the whole kdb and lukaku thing.

Cause he is helping hazard get to an amazing level.

To many like myself this was Eden vs Vincent... And our guy showed whos the real boss..

This was Ali vs Williams basically.

Couldnt be happier.

And yes i think we owe it all to Mourinho....

He was just amazing. the way he created space for us, opened their defense as if they were nothing, had a little Garrincha moment there pretending to move and making a fool of the defender ahead of him (Kolarov I guess), and simply just killed for us is unbelievable.

I'll stand by my words earlier. The moment he steps into a match like this and not only create those chances and does those amazing things, but actually build the scoreline himself, it'll be the moment he'll take the final step in his confidence level and he will just explode. Solving a match like this (although there was some slight spanking from us, so it wasn't that much complicated :P) with a goal or a direct assist, will boost his already outstanding skills and we'll watch (more like witness) the birth of football's new star.

Remember me when it happens, I don't know if it'll be soon or not, maybe even in the WC for Belgium, but that's the final touch he needs to just take it to the next level. And then, babe, we'll be unplayable :P

He has been excellent ever since he scored that goal against Norwich away as a substitute. Was decent/good before that but wasn't impacting the games anywhere near enough for such a talented player (other than vs Bayern).

Truly fantastic against City. I was laughing when he was just standing with the ball on the right touchline, and the City players were too scared to commit to a challenge.

I liked how City defenders had this block from tackling him further than the halfway line. They knew most of their attempts would end in conceding a free-kick and they had to stop him dirty at a safe distance. I recall there was this one time when he had like 3-4 players trying to stop him around the middle of the pitch but he just swivelled away and out of nowhere we suddenly had options to make this a productive attack. There was one, maybe two times when he frustrated me by not shooting, for example when instead of shooting a rebound he backheeled it to nobody.

We may regret not getting Agüero, but man am I glad at least Hazard is on our side.

As I said before, he's the second best dribbler in the world after messi. If he shoots more and scores more, he'll win the ballon'd'or

He's a better dribbler than Messi. While he has become a goal-machine in a shitty league, Messi's dribbling ability has regressed a little from 3-4 years ago. Hazard is the most dangerous player in the world in the final third. It's almost become a must for opposition managers to double-mark him nowadays.

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1704161&section=soccernetfrontpage-us&top&wjb=

Mourinho: Hazard best young player in the world.

Tell us something we didn't know, Jose. If this guy was Brazilian, German or Spanish, there would have been zero doubt by now. He's been the best young player in the world for like 3 years, from his days at Lille.

nuny2apa.jpg<br /><br /><br />Lol someone is salty they don't have a player as good and his team got destroyed by this same Man City squad.

Just ignore the attention seeking twat. He only has to look at Ozil in his team to know an overrated, weakling player. Hazard is better than all the players in his team.

Take a bow son. Another brilliant performance. Just one small mistake; when he had a chance to shoot, but instead passed with backheel to no one; he should try to finish that on his own. Its only positive that he is not selfish, but in situations like this, he just has to try shoot and score goal.

But nothing to blame realy, wonderful and complete player. I hope he stays here forever.

cant really blame him. he felt theres someone running towards him, and other team wear the real blue while the other one wear the fake blue so its a little bit confusing. but yeah he should've going for a goal there

His balance is one of the strongest parts of his game. The mix of balance, agility, pace, acceleration, technique, dribbling, flair, creativity etc. is just incredible.

and he smart too. he knows where to put the foot in right position to get the foul. not like some barca cunt who have 1000 gravity force and roll in the floor without contact at all

His is proving to be one of the best players who can single handedly break up a defence by himself. Superb close control and great balance/strength for a man of his size. He will become one of the greats in football if he continues to improve his game which will definitely happen with more time and games.