Eden Hazard

the wes

This pass, had it been converted, reminded me a little bit of Lampard's to Drogba in the 1-4 thumping of West Ham in 2007.

At 1:04

Happened in 2006 actually but yeah, that was a great goal all around and Lampard has always been an expert in playing a first time ball over the top of opposition's defence. And that game was also brilliant for the way Mourinho changed things around after going 1-0 and a man down and fighting back to thrash West Ham.

Turning to his "weak" side the left.

What I find funny is that on the last two matches, after scoring going inside, the opponents are now protecting their inside but are skinned outside :D

Exactly ! he knows how to use it for his advantage. And if they do cover the left, then he can cut inside :)

Quality.

The balance and agility he showed to set up Oscar when he hit the post was insane. It was done in one movement. His footwork is amazing.

Turning to his "weak" side the left.

What I find funny is that on the last two matches, after scoring going inside, the opponents are now protecting their inside but are skinned outside :D

True. He is getting more and more multidimensional in his play. Great, 'cause it makes him unpredictable.

@ChelsTransfer: Mourinho (1/2): "Hazard doesn't feel the pressure and he isn't afraid to risk things. I want him to be a joker and it's good that he brings"

@ChelsTransfer: Mourinho (2/2): "..to his game this happiness. You cannot stop the top players having this extra thing in their game. Not a problem for me"

@HLNinEngeland: Mourinho on Hazard: "Eden was much easier than I thought. If it was easier than I thought, it's his responsibility. Not mine." #cfc

@HLNinEngeland: Mourinho on Hazard: "What I did was normal. The way Eden reacted was not normal. It was fantastic." #cfc

@HLNinEngeland: Mourinho on Hazard: "Does he have the capacity to reach the highest level? Now I say yes. I say yes. Because his evolution is great." #cfc

In another match, he could easily have had like 3 assists in one game. Those were REALLY clear-cut chances he fashioned too. I hope his teammates do him more favours in the next game. We need that 10+ goals, 10+ assists.

Imagine what Eden's stats will look like playing in the mediocre La Liga? Compared to the oft overhyped Neymar, they will be out of this world. Once we get that striker and new LB, Hazard will even go to another level. He is already hands down the best winger in the league anyway.

Mourinho on Hazard - "Does he have the capacity to reach the level of a Messi or Cristiano? Now I say yes, because his evolution is great. He has time to become a great, great player and arrive where they are – he's 23, and Cristiano is 28, Messi 26.. so there is space for further evolution, and there's a great ambition in him"

I think he's more likely to reach or surpass Ribery's level